Chapter 10: I Finally Did It.

I woke up with arguing, screaming and yelling. Where was Jake? He wasn’t beside me. He slept beside me last night. He must be downstairs part of all that noise pollution.

Those words he uttered last night with such passion are still in my head and I remember them like lyrics to a song. He admitted to me his desirable feelings. I couldn’t put my thoughts together. Jake was in my head all the time and it was like a permanent tattoo. His smile, his body, his personality, how my name rolled of his tongue, the way he looks at me when I’m hurt or in a dilemma or just bored! His compliments and his touch that burns my skin for more. My conscious was correct the whole time. Alex Ryder, you are in love my friend...

I made my way downstairs and stopped at the figure that was standing right in front of the door. Memories, scars, bruises, broken bones and words that were forced into my life replaying like a movie. Tears flooding down my face like no tomorrow. Everyone turned my way as I sent a whimper that I prayed wasn’t too loud.

“YOU! GET DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW! WE ARE GOING HOME!” barked my father. I couldn’t move. I was shocked, confused, angry, mad, and furious. I didn’t know what I felt, what was happening or who I even was anymore.

“She is not going anywhere with a sick man like you!” spat out Jake with such force that left him on the edge of punching him right into his jaw.

“Jake, please take Alex back upstairs.” addressed Sandra with a sense of revenge in her tone.

“You will regret this you disgusting piece of junk!” cursed my father. I couldn’t take this anymore. I ran in a hurry down the stairs looking at my father with such hate, anger and tears.

“Disgusting pieces of junk come from an origin. Unfortunately, gene’s brought them from you to me.” I blurted out with a smirk and slapped him on his right cheek sending his face to the left.

I felt relief that someone was fighting for me. Someone was finally on my side. I felt a hand wrap around my waist and saw Jake making his way back upstairs with me. Looking back, I saw all of Jake’s friends and including Mr. Wilson beating my father the same way he used to abuse me. I felt a huge weight on my shoulders taken off me and put on my fath-on that MAN! I can’t even label him as my father anymore. I smirked at the scene.

“Jake. I want you to know that- that.” I let out a sigh. Breathe Alex. You can do this. 1. 2. 3. Breath. Deep breaths.

“Thank you Jake. I really appreciate it Jake. You are the first and only one to be on my side and the only one who cared for me and-uh-and...” You can do it Alex. Deep Breath’s.

“The only one who was my knight in shining armour and told me that you were in love with me. In other words, you love me and I can’t find anyway to thank y-“I was taken aback by a huge push of force against my body leading me to be against the wall and lips pressed onto mine with no space between our 2 bodies. I was confused at what was going on but discovered that this was meant to be. Cheesy! I know. I folded my hands around his neck while his hands snaked around my waist sending shivers down my spine. I wanted more. I needed him. I couldn’t resist him anymore. We stopped to let each other getting a breath in. His forehead rested on mine with our eyes still closed in the same position. Jake Wilson stole my first kiss. I don’t regret it at all.

“I love you Jake.” I admitted out with a huge smile that was larger than the Great Wall of China.

“I love you too mate...”