Drink

"Rough day Ryu?" The bartender asked as she handed her her drink.

"You could say that." She nodded.

"Trouble in paradise?"

"She cheated on me... it was never paradise anyway." She shrugged. "I caught her with Hyunjin... it's alright though, she's happy and I already knew she liked Hyunjin anyway."

"Oh."

"We broke up pretty calmly, we both agreed to it." She shrugged. "I'm not here because of heartbreak... I'm just here because I'm bored and don't have anyone to spend the evening with."

"So you thought of me first?"

"Yeji... you wish." Ryujin rolled her eyes.

"It's alright... my shift is almost over, then I'll be on my way to Chaeryeong." She smiled, Ryujin nodded and sat there for a few minutes. "Alright, I'm going home... don't get carried away with the drinks."

"I won't don't worry." She waved as her best friend walked out of the bar. Ryujin looked around the place and it was pretty empty, there were very few people there to her surprise. She looked out the window and saw a familiar face walking by. She walked outside and caught up with the girl.

"Jisu." Ryujin tapped her on the shoulder.

"Hm?" She turned around.

"Uhh... are you busy?" She asked, fiddling with her fingers.

"No, why?" Jisu tilted her head to the side.

"I was wondering if you wanna get a drink, I'm kinda lonely in there and saw you walking by alone." She asked. "And then afterward I'll walk you home safely."

"Sure." She nodded and smiled at the younger girl.

"Ok." Ryujin looked up and smiled. They went into the bar and Ryujin bought all the drinks. They didn't drink very much because they still had to walk home. 

"So what have you been up to?" Jisu asked.

"Nothing much." She shrugged. "Finding a hotel to stay at."

"Oh? Why are you staying at a hotel? I thought you lived with Heejin." She furrowed her eyebrows.

"We broke up yesterday." She shrugged as she took a sip from her drink. "It's alright though, we both agreed to it, she loves someone else." She looked at Jisu. "What about you? What've you been doing?"

"Not anything specific." She shrugged. "Work and that stuff."

"Oh." They talked for a while before it started getting later. "I'll walk you home now."

"Thank you." Jisu smiled and stood from the bar stool. "Where are you gonna stay?"

"I don't know." She shrugged as they walked.

"It's getting late, are you gonna be able to find a hotel tonight?"

"I'm not sure about that either." She chuckled.

"You can stay with me while you find a place." She offered.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah... I don't want you to end up not being able to find a hotel and then having to find somewhere to sleep." She nodded. "You don't have to, but if you'd like to... you're welcome any time. It gets a little lonely in the house anyway."

"Thank you Jisu." Ryujin hugged her. They walked for a few minutes before finally arriving at Jisu's house.

"Come in." She unlocked the door and opened it.