My boss

My alarm clock went off signaling it's time to go start my new job. I showered, changed, put makeup on, and ate breakfast, then it was time for me to drive myself to Shin Enterprise. I haven't met my boss yet, but I heard it was the daughter of Shin Cho-Hee... the owner of Shin Enterprise.

I've heard she's around the same age as me or younger, I'm only 20 so she's very young. I'm the CEO's secretary, so the CEO is my boss, which means the CEO of Shin Enterprise, and that means the CEO is very young for being a CEO.

(A/N: Damn, i said 'CEO' so many times)

I arrived at my new workplace and asked the front desk lady where the CEO's office is. She told me it was on the top floor and it would have 'CEO' written on the door. I said a quick 'thank you' and walked to the elevator. Once I got to the top floor I walked until I found the door the nice lady was talking about.

I knocked... no answer.

I knocked again... no answer.

"Are you looking for the CEO?" A very attractive woman smiled at me.

"Uh... yeah." I nodded.

"That would be me." She smiled... oh, I was just saying how she's so attractive... and she's my boss?! "Come in, I hope I didn't keep you waiting too long, I was just finishing breakfast." A nice woman too... Jisu snap out of it. "You must be my new secretary? Choi Jisu?"

"Y-yeah... that's m-me." Dammit, why am I stuttering?

"Nice to meet you." She held out her hand, I shook it. "I'm Shin Ryujin."

"N-nice to meet you t-too."

"Don't be nervous." She chuckled. "I'm not like my mother, I don't get mad very easily." I sighed in relief, I've heard her mother was quite a handful. "So, have you had a tour of the place yet?"

"N-no." I shook my head.

"Alright, let's go." She opened the door back up and led the way. "That's the copying room... that's the food court..." She pointed at random locations in the building. "Are you getting bored? I feel like I'm boring you with this... you can be honest."

"Eh." I shrugged.

"I'm getting bored with this too." She smiled. "It's 11:30... Are you hungry?"

"N-no." I lied, but my stomach betrayed me.

"Your stomach gave you away there." She chuckled. "Let's go get some lunch, on me... then we can be more comfortable around each other."

"Ok." I nodded and she took me to her office.

"Do you like kimchi fried rice?"

"Mhm." I nodded.

"Alright." She smiled, brought the food to the table I was sitting at, sat next to me, and smiled.

"You're so shy." She chuckled. I don't normally act like this, normally I'm fine around people, but for some reason I just can't act normal around her. "You don't have to stay quiet, you can talk more."

"Ok." I nervously nodded and looked down at my food. "Thank you for the food."

"No problem." She smiled. "You don't look like you would be a super shy person you know... you look like someone who would talk a lot." That's exactly what kind of person I am, I just can't seem to do that with you.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah." She nodded. "You look like someone that would laugh a lot too." How can she read me so well?

"Oh." I went back to eating. Then I felt her finger tips on the side of my face, I looked up and she was moving the hair out of my face, I guess she accidentally grazed my face with her fingers.

~Ryujin pov~

She's cute.

I know she's my secretary and shit... but she's cute, I can tell she'd normally be messing around, but she's being very shy around me. She also blushes a lot, it's adorable... I 'accidentally' grazed the side of her face with my fingertips, she looked up at me, she's still looking at me.

"Sorry." I smiled at her.

"I-it's ok." She said and went back to eating. Ugh... why is she so damn cute.

~Jisu pov~

We sat there eating in silence after that. After I was finished eating, she was still eating, I figured I was bothering her so I started to get up but something held my wrist down.

"Don't go." She swallowed. "I- I mean... stay, it gets a little lonely eating here alone everyday."

"Ok." I nodded and sat back down. I don't know why but my heart felt happy hearing her words. I sat there admiring her features. She's pretty, kind, and she must be smart if she's already the CEO of Korea's biggest company. "Can I ask how old you are?"

"I'm 20." She smiled. "What about you?"

"20 as well." I nodded.

"Interesting." She mumbled under her breath. A few minutes passed and she was finished eating. "Umm... thank you for eating with me, I appreciate it."

"Thank you for the food." I smiled.

"Umm... since it's your first day, that's all you had to do for the day." She looked down. "Uh, you can go home now."

"Bye." I bowed to her and headed for the door.

"Bye, see you tomorrow." She waved and I walked out. Why do I feel disappointed that it's already the end of the day? Normally I'd be stoked.

~Next day~

I knocked on the CEO's door and heard a faint 'come in', I opened the door and Ryujin was sitting at her desk filling out papers.

"Oh! Hey Jisu." She looked up from her desk.

"Hey Mrs. Shin." I bowed.

"You can call me Ryujin." She chuckled.

"Ok." I nodded.

"I have your first task for you." She stood up and walked to the other side of her desk, leaning on it.

"Ok." I looked at her expectantly, she didn't say anything.

"Come here." She signaled me with her hand. I walked to her and gasped when I felt her hands on my waist and spun us around so I was now on the desk. She leaned in and kissed me, after a couple seconds I reciprocated the kiss, then I felt her tongue on my bottom lip, I opened my mouth and her tongue entered. What are we doing? She's my boss, we shouldn't be doing this now.

"Ryujin." I pulled out, she looked me in the eyes.

"Sorry... did I go too far?" She looked disappointed.

"Ryujin, I like you." Her face lit up. "But, you're my boss... we shouldn't be doing this."

"Ugh... that stupid boss rule." She pouted. "Jisu, I really like you... I know, 'I'm your boss and you're my secretary' but why should we let that get in the way of us?"

"I don't know." I shrugged.

"Then let's break that stupid rule." She smirked and wrapped her arms around my waist, I couldn't take it anymore... I leaned in and kissed her again. Another makeout session with my boss, Shin Ryujin, with the CEO of Shin Enterprise.

"Jisu... wanna have dinner at my place tonight?" She asked.

"Hmm... sure, I don't have anything else to do." I shrugged.

"I'm glad." She smiled and pulled me in for another kiss. 

Finished

A/N: Heyy... uh I don't really know what this is but I hope you enjoyed reading it because I don't know if I did or not