I wouldn't take it back

Ryujin's known to be the f-girl of her school, her free days are filled with hook ups and then goodbyes. She never sees the girls again unless they're at school in which she'd just ignore them like she does to everyone else. She has one rule for herself and it's; Fool around, don't fall in love. And so far, it's worked.

Lia's known as the 'goody two shoes' girl in her school, she doesn't date, she studies, and she gets good grades. She has many friends and admirers but they don't bother her, if they do... she politely declines them. Lia has one rule for herself as well; Check out books, not girls. And to her pleasure, her rule has worked out as well.

"Can you pleeaase come to the party tonight?" Yuna begged the older girl who was currently checking out books in the library.

"Why do you want me to come so much? You know how introverted I am... plus, I already said happy birthday." Lia walked to a desk in the farther end of the library.

"I know, but you're fun also, you have a lot of friends... When I first met you I didn't even know you were introverted." Yuna shrugged.

"That's because Chaeryeong introduced me to you, she forced me to come out of my room." She chuckled and opened her book.

"I know." Yuna watched as her best friend read the book intently.

"That wasn't nice." Lia pouted when Yuna shut her book. She looked up and Yuna was puting with her arms crossed while she sat on the table.

"Come to the party please... you coming to my party will be the best birthday present you could give me." She looked at Lia with puppy dog eyes, Lia sighed. Yuna celebrated in her head knowing she got through to her friend.

"Fine." She paused.

"Good because we're having it at your place."

"What?!"

"Your parents aren't home that day." Yuna shrugged. "Please don't be mad at me."

"I'm not."

"Good."

"Let's go to lunch before you try to get me to do something else I don't want to do."

"Can you buy me pizza?" Yuna used her puppy eyes again.

"Ugh... fine." Lia rolled her eyes and walked to the cafeteria with the taller one clinging onto her. She bought Yuna's pizza and herself some other food and they sat down with their other two friends.

"Did you convince her?" Yeji asked Yuna as soon as they sat down, Lia rolled her eyes and Chaeryeong was waiting for an answer from the younger girl.

"You know I did." She said as she high fived her other two friends.

"Hey cuz... am I invited to your party?" They heard a voice from the side of them. Ryujin was leaning on the table, both of her hands flat on the surface.

"Yeah." Yuna nodded. "Don't even try to do one of your things there though, it's not at my house."

"No promises." Ryujin looked at Lia and winked. What the fuck was that. "And I know it's not at your house, your parents would never let you invite me over to your house."

"I know, they liked Heejin more than you." Yuna rolled her eyes.

"Don't bring her up Nayu." She held up her hand to make her cousin stop talking. "Whatever I had with her was obviously a mistake, it obviously wasn't very important to her."

"Sorry." She nodded and took a bite of her food. Ryujin took her hand off the table and walked away. She was friends with a lot of seniors, she didn't have many friends her age. She'd always make sure to stop by their table every time to talk to them for a minute though.