I kissed a girl (Pt. 1)

"You guys going to the performance thing tomorrow?" Yuna asked.

"Uhm... yeah, I don't see why we wouldn't." Yeji nodded her head. "What about you guys?" She turned to Chaeryeong and Lia.

"I'm going." Chaeryeong nodded. "Lia?" Lia wasn't paying any attention, she was still shocked from what happened the other night. She thought it was wrong because Korea's still not very open to lgbtq+ relationships.

~One week ago~

Lia was sitting at the Han River with the girl she met three months ago. They were just sitting keeping each other company.

"Are you straight?" The girl asked Lia out of the blue.

"I don't know actually." Lia shrugged.

"Can I find out?"

"How would you find out?" She raised an eyebrow.

"I have something in mind."

"Ok, sure... are you gonna ask-" The girl cut her off with her lips. Lia kissed back and pulled out after a couple minutes. "Yeah, that's one way." She nodded.

"Mhm... so what do you think?" She tilted her head to the side.

"I don't think I'm straight." Lia shook her head.

~After Lia went home~

The short haired girl went into her favorite ramen shop, she had become pretty close to the older lady who worked there.

"Hi Mrs. Lee!" She sat down.

"Hi!" The woman waved. "You want the normal?"

"Yes please!" She smiled.

"I already made it." Mrs. Lee smiled. "So how's it going with that girl you've been talking about for three months?"

"I kissed her today."

"You did?" She smirked.

"Yeah... I told her it was to find out her sexuality, it was kinda a surprise attack." She nodded.

"Well, that was a big step."

"Yeah." She nodded.

~Present time~

"Liaaa." Yuna swiped her hand in front of the older one's face.

"Oh...uhm-" She shook her head back into reality. "...w-what'd you say?"

"Are you going to the performance thing tomorrow?"

"Are all of you guys going?" They nodded.

"Damn you weren't paying attention at all, we all literally just said we were going." Yeji laughed.

"I'll come with you guys then, JYP would probably want everyone there anyways." She shrugged.

"What were you thinking about?"

"Huh? Oh, nothing." She shook her head.

"Okay? Let's go, we're gonna have to go on stage at some point... for who knows what." Yuna waved them on. "We have to do something with... I think he said five or more members on stage."

"We only have four... who else would join us?" Chaeryeong asked.

"I don't know- oh! That girl Ryujin, Lia knows, is really good at dancing! We could ask her!" Yuna pointed out. Lia froze.

"Yeah, we should... Lia, would you mind asking her?" Lia was deep in thought again.

"Lia! Pay attention." They snapped her back into reality.