My sister's best friend

"Ryujin unnie! Jisu unnie is coming over!" Yuna yelled. Shit, Jisu's coming over? Really? Dammit, time to women up and... avoid her. Ryujin thought.

"Ok! I'll be up in my room!" She yelled.

A few moments later Yuna opened the door to find her new found best friend standing there.

"Hi Jisu unnie!" Yuna hugged her.

"Hi Yuna!" She hugged back. Thank Jisoos, Ryujin isn't here. She thought as she didn't find the younger in sight.

"What do you wanna do?" Yuna asked. "We can watch a movie or we can go up in my room and play something."

"It doesn't matter to me." Jisu shrugged.

"Ok, let's go up in my room and play mario kart." She pulled Jisu up to her room. They played for a little while until Jisu had to go to the bathroom. Jisu's been friends with Yuna for a year but this is the first time she's been to her house, so she had no idea where her bathroom was.

"Yuna, where's your bathroom?" She asked.

"Down the hallway, last door on the right." She said, still playing her video games.

"Ok, I'll be back." She walked down the hallway and opened the door to the right. Why is Yuna so bad with her lefts and rights? Jisu's eyes widened when she saw Ryujin shirtless. Her eyes trailed down and stopped at her abs.

"Welp, glad I didn't take my bra off yet." Ryujin broke the silence.

"I- uhh..." She trailed off, Ryujin smirked.

"Did Yuna try to tell you the way to the bathroom?" Ryujin asked and stepped towards Jisu.

"Mhm." Jisu nodded.

"When Yuna says 'right' it normally means 'left' because she doesn't know her lefts from her rights very well apparently." She smiled.

"Mhm." Jisu nodded.

"You ok?"

"Mhm." She nodded again.

"Are you sure?"

"Mhm."

"Why are you only responding with 'mhm'?"

"Mhm." She didn't take her eyes off Ryujin's abs.

"So you won't mind if I close the door?"

"Mhm."

"And kiss you?" She moved closer to Jisu.

"Mhm." Jisu wasn't paying attention and Ryujin knew that.

"Really?"

"Mhm." Ryujin stepped closer to Jisu and closed the door behind her and kissed Jisu. Ryujin grabbed Jisu's waist and pulled her closer.

"Jisu, I like you." Ryujin said in between kisses.

"I like you too." She snaked her arms around Ryujin's neck.

----

"Bye Yuna!" Jisu waved as she walked out of her best friend's house.

"Bye Jisu unnie!" Yuna waved cluelessly. Jisu looked down at her phone when she felt it buzz.

See you next time Yuna invites you?

Sure thing 😉

Good                                                                                                                                                                                     Can you meet me by the Han River tomorrow?

Yeah

Great, see you there.

----

Like she said, Jisu showed up at the Han river and found Ryujin sitting on the bench. She sat next to Ryujin and leaned her head on her shoulder. They both felt loved at the time and it was like they were the only two on the earth.

"I meant it when I said I like you yesterday." Ryujin broke the silence.

"I did too." Jisu smiled and rested her head on Ryujin's shoulder. They sat there in silence for a while.

"Can you tell me more about yourself?" Ryujin asked, so Jisu did.

"Well, my favorite color is light blue, I have a dog named Bella, and my favorite food is pasta." She shrugged. "Can you tell me about yourself?"

"My favorite color is Green, I have two cats name Byullie and Dallie, and my favorite food is mocha bread." She smiled.

They sat there talking for a while until it got too late and they had to leave.

----

Everytime Jisu's at Yuna's she seems to find a way to see Ryujin too, whether it's 'I have to use the bathroom' or 'I'm going to get some water.' Yuna falls for it.

"Hey unnie... are you ok?" Yuna asked.

"Yeah why?"

"Because you've been staring across the room at my sister the entire class." Jisu tore her eyes away from the girl and looked at Yuna.

"I have?" Yuna nodded. "Sorry, I've just been zoned out."

"Ok, do you want to come over today?"

"Sure." She nodded. The bell rang after a few minutes. "I have to go to the bathroom really quickly, I'll meet you at your house." Jisu waved to Yuna and walked into the bathroom.

She walked out and what she saw sank her heart, Ryujin was pinned against the lockers by some other girl. She ran out of the school refusing to turn around... and great... it was raining.

"Jisu!" Ryujin ran after her. Jisu wanted to keep running but her legs disobeyed her, she stopped but refused to turn around.

"What? You obviously like someone else, go back to whatsername." She had her back turned to Ryujin.

"She pinned me against the lockers, I didn't want to do whatever that was, I have my eyes on one person, and that's you Jisu."

"It's ok if you like her, you can leave me alone." She said before she felt Ryujin back hugging her with what felt like the warmest thing in the world.

"I'll never leave you alone." She said, "I remember how we felt sitting by the Han River and the first time we met when Yuna invited you, everytime I look at you I fall in love a little bit more, I fell in love with you and nothing's going to change that ok?"

"Do you mean that?" Jisu turned around.

"I love you Choi Jisu." Ryujin kissed her.

"I love you too." Jisu kissed back. "We should probably tell Yuna that we're dating, she doesn't have to know how long though."

"Alright." Ryujin took Jisu's hand and they walked to Ryujin's house. "Yuna-yah!" Ryujin yelled as she opened the front door.

"Yea- oh." She stepped back. "What's going on here?"

"We're dating."

"Since when?"

"Uhm- not long ago." They awkwardly shifted.

"So it's been a while?" Yuna crossed her arms.

"Yeah." There was a moment of silence.

"OMG YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER!" She clapped and hopped in happiness. The other two just looked at each other in confusion. 

Finished

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed

Feel free to request any ideas <3