I kissed a girl (Pt. 2)

~Morning~

"Wake up bitches!" Yuna woke them all up with her loud, obnoxious voice.

"Yuna! Could you be any more obnoxious?"

"Of course! Is that what you want?" She tilted her head. "Didn't think so."

"Yuna shut up! Let me sleep!" Ryujin threw a pillow at the maknae.

"That was rude! Lia unnie, you're just gonna let them do this to me?"

"If that's what'll get you to be quiet then YES I WILL let them treat you like that." Lia groaned.

"We have to go to the school though! We have to get ready to perform." She sighed.

"Oh... I forgot about that, ok let's get up guys."

"Ugh... I don't want to, bitch." Ryujin shoved a pillow in Lia's face.

"If I was a bitch you wouldn't have k-" Ryujin and Chaeryeong quickly shook their heads. "C-came over here." She saved herself.

"Fine, you're not a bitch." She rolled her eyes.

"Thank you."

"Only because I knew what you were trying to say." She whispered.

"Ok, let's get ready for the performance now." They changed the subject.

~Two hours later~

They arrived at the school and went backstage. JYP just announced that they're actually going to perform in a competition against another school. So now whatever school wins will go to the national championship for performance.

For JYP there was a;

9 member girl group

5 member girl group

8 member boy group

5 member boy group

6 member boy group

9 member girl group

For the other school, SM school they had;

5 member girl group

6 member boy group

8 member girl group

7 member boy group

9 member boy group

5 member boy group

To the newer students everyone who danced looked super intimidating... that is until you meet them. Ryujin, Lia, Yeji, Chaeryeong, and Yuna have all met the people in the 9 member girl group, who call themselves 'Twice' and they're all super sweet.

The five girls stood on stage waiting for the music to start. It started so Ryujin started singing and everyone started dancing to Wannabe. They finished, they were the last performance.

"Alright ladies and gentlemen! JYP university and SM university! We have the votes in!" The MC announced. "The winners of today's competition is... JYP university!" Everyone cheered and clapped even if they were in SM school. J.Y. Park was being filmed with a camera by the cameraman.

"Any words? You're all going to the championship!" They held the microphone up to his mouth.

"I just want to say that I'm really proud of my students for what they've achieved, they worked really hard to be in this position." He smiled at the camera.

"Do you have any relationships going on in the industry?" The five girls were walking past the man. "Or do you have anyone lgbtq+?"

"I don't think so... all of my students are straight and perfect. I don't allow lgbtq+ people into my school, I feel as if it's wrong for someone to like the same gender, I don't know how people can be lgbtq+." J.Y. Park shook his head. Ryujin and Lia froze. "My students are perfectly straight and-" Ryujin took the microphone. (This was painful to write, especially considering the fact that I'm part of the lgbtq+ community)