3. The test

Unedited

Next day)

(Nat's pov)

I wake up in an unfamiliar room with a bad headache". I sit up to notice that I'm in Bucky's room then all the memories from last night come flooding back to me. Bucky and I slept together". I was finna leave when Bucky walked out of the bathroom.

" Bucky listen to me nobody can find out about this," yeah I agree he then I left out the room and bump into y/n I'm sorry she said".y/n what are you doing here I thought your room was on the 3rd floor? "oh umm I was asking Pietro something she said oh okay I said wanting to leave as soon as possible.

(Y/n's pov)

I wake up in Pietro's room knowing what happened last night". I go to Pietro's closet to get a t-shirt. then I go to the bathroom and when I come out Pietro is already awake hey Maximoff."Hey Rogers he says I sit on his lap and we have a make-out session then we stop to catch our breath I look at the time in see it's almost 9:00. oh shoot I have to go I said quickly, getting off his lap in changing into the clothes" I had on last night " why the rush?

he asked because I have work Before I left I said oh and Maximoff don't tell anyone it was just a one-night stand right?. Umm, he said," that's what you wanted right?". Yeah, he said sadly. Then I leave. As I'm walking out I bump into someone when I look up I see Nat oh hey Nat" hey y/n what are you doing up here I thought your room was on the 3rd floor?. she said umm I was asking Pietro something. Oh okay" well I'm gonna go. yeah " okay that was close I thought.

(Thor's pov)

As I was about to go downstairs and get some of that delicious drink the Midgard call coffee I saw lady y/n and Lady Natasha Walk out of Bucky and Pietro's room". I wondered what they were doing in there then I realized what they were doing and I just decided not to say anything and walk away.

(Couple of weeks later)

(Y/n's pov)

It's been a few weeks since Stark's party. me, nat, Wanda, and Loki have been getting closer but nat and I are closer. Me and pietro haven't talked since that day. I don't know why but he is mad at me. it's just a regular day at the compound I'm in my room then this notification pop up and then it hit me I'm a couple of weeks late I start to panic but then I calm down and just go to Nat's room.

(Nat's pov)

Ever since last week I've been sick I pass it off as the stomach flu or something I'm currently in my room feeling like I got to throw up then y/n bust into my room and said we've got to talk. Okay, what's up?". I think I'm pregnant she blurted out. "Then it hit me I've been sick every morning then feel better by noon and my breast is getting bigger I think I am too." Really?. She asks. "yeah I mean I have some of the symptoms but let's not panic. let's go to the store and get a test".ok she said calming down a little

Yes I left you on a cliffhanger and I know on the avenger's movie Natasha can't have kids but we switching things around also I'm a shipper of winter widow

607 words