9. check up

possible trigger warning ⚠️

Y/n's pov

Today I had to go to the doctors for a check up and I was pretty excited because Pietro was coming with me".  come on we're going to be late Pietro Said okay hold your horses sorry I'm just excited to see the baby". I know now come on we make to the doctors and the lady at the desk tells us to sign in.

As we was about to sit doctor Diaz calls us into the room. Have a sat ms Rogers okay so looks like u came here to get a check up on the baby. Ok the let get started and before we start have u been having any abdominal pains, headaches"?. No but I do have back pains and my feet have been swelling up but other then that I'm fine".

Okay well that's normal an pregnancy but let's get started and with that she ask me to raise my shirt. Okay here's your baby is that there heartbeat?. yeah oh what there's no oh and pregnancy are they okay no it's just that there's two heart beats.

Wait what twins" yeah twins I can't even handle one baby how am I going to handle two. Don't worry y/n will figure it out okay. Um ms Rogers I have a question for you". Yeah? Have you been stressed recently "no I don't think so why. Well because stress can cause miscarriages and your on the Verge of one".

What do you mean I'm on a Verge for a miscarriage". I mean that you if  been stressing a lot  it can cause high blood pressure and the effects of high blood pressure is like toxins towards the babies". Wait so your telling me that I can lose my babies yes and no if you continue to stress yourself then yeah but if you stay in bed of a couple of weeks or days and just relax everything going to be fine".  Well that concludes your appointment oh and before I forget I'm going to give you".

A prescription for prenatal vitamins and just stop by your local pharmacy and pick them up". Okay thank you doctor". No problem and take it easy miss Rogers" u got it doc have a nice evening I'll see you guys in two weeks".

We  finally left the doctor office and we was on our way back to the compound when Pietro asked me a question". What was that?" What was what?. The doctor said that you'll been stressed what's wrong what happened?.

Nothing happened Pietro I'm probably just overworking myself. Your a bad liar you know that". I'm not lying I'm tell the truth" look I know that we didn't know each other before we got into this situation. But I know when your lying so just tell me what happened what got you so stressed".

Fine if I tell you would you stop asking?. Yes" okay so I'm stressed because of Jessica". Jessica what does Jessica have to do with this?. Well I don't know if you knew this but she's pissed because you was laying on my lap the same day she accused me of trying to get with you and called me pathetic and desperate".

Two  weeks later she texted me and threatened me". Wait what she threaten you? Yeah she did basically what she said was she told me to stay away from you I'm a desperate pathetic bitch you wouldn't want to be with a girl like me anyway so yeah I'm stressed because of her.

Y/n? Hmm why didn't you tell me". Because you seem so happy with her I don't want to ruin that. No matter who I'm with if they say something you don't like tell me. " Pietro just because I'm pregnant with your kids that don't mean you have to ruin your happiness. If your girlfriend say something I don't like I'll keep it to myself cuz I want you to be happy. Plus I'll get over it.

Like I said if anybody I mean anybody say something you don't like tell me". I'm going to talk to Jessica don't worry.

732  words

Why is Pietro being so protective.

How will y/n and Pietro handle twins.

What do you think Pietro going to say to Jessica.

BTW y/n and Nat is 12 weeks