4. Finding out

Y/n's pov

After me and Nat got done talking she went to the store to get the test as soon as we made it to the compound we went straight to nat's room, " okay I'll go first Nat said. " We both finished the test and now it's time to look at the results.

1,2,3 positive we say at the same time.

I start to cry nat what am I going to do I just escaped Hydra a couple of weeks ago they're probably still looking for me, like I'm happy but I don't know.  What am I going to do I'm not ready for a kid. " hey hey y/n don't cry you got me Wanda and the rest of the Avengers to help you".

"Yeah I know, "if you don't mind me asking who's the father. " If I tell you you have to promise me won't tell anyone else, " I promise ok it's Pietro." Wait what when," at Tony's party we were drunk ok. but who's the father of your baby" it's Bucky and before you ask it happened the night of Tony's party.

"Oh anyways I think we should set up a doctor appointment so we can see the babies" yeah sure." So when do you plan on telling Bucky I'll tell him when you tell Pietro". I guess you're going to be waiting a long time " what? Your not telling him. " well I don't know if I want to I mean like we haven't talked since that night I can't just go up to him and say hey Pietro I'm pregnant and it's yours I can't say that.

'You're going to have to tell him at some point I'm pretty sure that he will want to know, that he has a kid on the way Plus you guys are going to have some cute babies." Omg fine I'll tell him but after the check up, so I can have proof okay".

2 weeks later

So I start getting morning sickness last week and now The avengers getting suspicious because both I and Nat sometimes skip breakfast. After all, we're sick all morning". but today  is finally the day we get to see the babies. come on y/n" ok I'm coming.

Make it to the doctor's office and we sign in the lady at the desk told us that the doctor will be right with us and to just have a seat.

Okay so what are you hoping for Nat?."oh umm a boy will be nice, what about you "umm I want a boy too so he can follow in Pietro's footsteps and not mine. "Don't say that about yourself.

" okay, are you nervous?, " yeah I'm nervous  " Well don't be I'm sure everything is going to be fine I said.

Natasha Romanoff a doctor called out nat got up and went into the room with the doctor 5 mins later she came out with a huge smile on her face. I'm 8 weeks she said and she shows me the picture "Cool,  " y/n Rogers the doctor calls out.

I'm walking to the room with the doctor have a seat I'm Dr. Diaz I'll be giving you your check for today she says.

"can you please left up  your shirt now this is going to be a little cold, "oh it is cold well if you look up at the screen here you can see your 8 weeks, now at this point of time you will be developing morning sickness and swelling. Has that happened yet?, " Umm yes it has " oh okay however I'm going to give you a prescription for prenatal vitamins. " Okay

Nat picture (8 weeks)

(Y/n 8 weeks picture)

We go back to the compound and everybody's in the living room

We go back to the compound and everybody's in the living room. "Where have you girls been Tony asked, "oh we went to get ice cream Nat said. " Anyways  Pietro can I talk to you in private., Sure he says and leads me upstairs to his room. "So what do you want to talk about he says.

" Well umm, I'm pregnant and it's yours I say quickly. " I mean like are you sure you're pregnant. " yes, I took a test and it came out positive. " But those things aren't always right . " Yeah I know that's why I went to the doctor and I am pregnant I said as I hand him the picture. He just looks at the picture and doesn't say anything Pietro are you mad".

I say as my eyes start to water damn hormones". " Hey hey don't cry I'm not mad I'm just shocked. But I promise we will get through this together and from now on I want to be involved with everything that includes going to ultrasounds. 'ok I say as he hugs me after that we go back to the living room I go to Nat and whisper to her. I told him she look at me and say that's great I guess that means I'm telling Bucky tomorrow.

Nat's pov

I couldn't help but smile when I came out of the doctor's office the doctor said I was 8 weeks along, "I was so excited because I've always wanted a child. And now this is my chance to be the best mother I can be. " I went outside to y/n to tell her everything.

After y/n's check-up we go back to the compound as soon as we walk in Tony says "where have you, girls, "we went to get ice cream I say quickly. "ok, he said suspiciously. so what did you guys do when we were gone.

" oh, nothing Wanda said. I look up to see Pietro and y/n both walk upstairs. She must be telling him I thought. about 10 minutes later they both come back downstairs. y/n hugs me and whispers I told him. that's great but I guess that means that I have to tell Bucky tomorrow.

(The next day)

Come on Nat you can do this I said to myself over and over to finally build up the courage to walk to his room". I got to his room and knock on the door, " come in I Heard him say. I walk in and close the door behind me.

"Oh hey Nat what's up.  "we have to talk. "yeah sure what's up he said. "so umm do you remember the night of Tony's party when we, uh you know slept together "Yeah?.

Well uh, I'm pregnant I say as I hand him the picture. His eyes are wide with shock. "Look you don't have to be and the baby's life I just thought you should know I said getting ready to leave out.

"No nat I want to be in the baby's life he said as he pulled me into a hug. "Really? "Yes, I'm going to be a dad!. wait who else knows? "Oh, just you and y/n. Oh BTW Nat you know this means no more missions. " Yeah I know that.

Are nat and Bucky going to become an item?

What will happen now

1271words

Will Bucky become protective over Nat and their baby