7. bitch

Jessica's pov

It's been two weeks since pietro and I Started dating and it's been really cool. I knock on the door and Natasha answer it" hi Nat "oh hey Jessica. Is pietro here? Yeah come in I walk inside to see pietro laying on y/n lap (picture at top) to then he looks my way." Oh hey babe" hey. "Pietro get up why because I need water so get up y/n said "fine. " You wanna sit down?" Sure so are you ready to go?.

"Yeah wait let me get my stuff. "okay "so where are u guys about to go Natasha ask 'oh where about go to the art museum. "Oh okay "hey Jess "hey y/n, "you and Pietro about to go?." Yeah he just want to get his stuff" oh okay. A"ctually can I talk to u in private yeah sure.

Y/n's pov

"What's up Well I can't help but to notice that Pietro was laying on your lap and I don't wanna sound jealous but like can I stop flirting with him cuz at this point you seem a little desperate and that's pathetic because he will never want want to be with someone like you I mean why would he. First of all ain't nobody flirting with him second of all I'm not as desperate and pathetic as you and with that I walk away what the hell just happened I whispered to myself.

Sorry this is really short I didn't have much for this chapter