10. The break up 💔

Pietro's pov

When y/n told me what Jessica did I was livid after I drop y/n off at the compound I went straight to Jessica's house I arrived and knock on the door". Hey baby what are you doing here?" Can I come in?. Yeah, so what's up? I need to talk to you" okay. Did you send y/n threatening messages!.

No I would never do that I love y/n she's a close friend of mine". Don't lie to me Jessica did you or did you not send y/n threatening massages!!. No Pietro I didn't send her threatening messages". Okay, tell me this why would she lie!?. I don't know maybe because she's jealous she wants you she wants what we have".

So you're telling me she lied about you threatening her? Yes, she did lie". Oh cut the bullshit Jessica y/n would never lie about something like this!!" How would you know huh!.

Because I know her more than you think more than anyone thinks". Well, maybe you didn't know her just as much as you thought. Okay, so you're telling me if I text her right now and ask her to send screenshots!. You're not going to be threatening her at all!?.

You know what fine I did threaten her but only because she wants you I did it for us for our relationship!. No, you did it for yourself because you wanted it". You know she was willing to be nice to you because it makes me happy!.

Whatever you know she wants you and maybe you want her too!". Don't make this about me because it's about you and what you did!". Pietro babe who cares no one cares about her!". I care about her day noon night every day I care about her and what you did was out of line!!!.

You know what Jessica I'm done arguing about this and I'm done with you". Pietro you can't be serious!. Oh I'm as serious as a heart attack and just in case you don't get it I'm breaking up with you and with that I Left".

I finally made it to the compound. Oh hey, Pietro" hey Wanda. Where have you been? I was over Jessica's. Oh, are you guys going on a date?" No, we just broke up. Oh, what happened?" I'll tell you later. Okay

After talking to Wanda I go upstairs to y/n's room and I knock on the door. Come in! Hey, y/n oh hey Pietro". What's up? I just wanted to let you know that I broke up with Jessica wait are you serious Pietro you shouldn't have done that!. Why not? Because you were so happy with her I don't want to be the reason why you are not happy".

Look I may have been Happy with Jessica but what she did and said to you was out of line". Pietro you didn't have too you know. Y/n I got a question!? What is it?" Why do you find it hard to believe that I care about you? After Steve went into ice Hydra found me and they made my life a living hell. They forced me to kill people and they forced me to do a lot of other things".

I just thought after everything I've done after everything that happened how can anyone love me or care about me". That's why it's hard for me to believe that you care about me. Y/n everyone has a past, okay but that doesn't mean anything. How can I prove that I care about you. I don't know but I trust you okay".

Not thinking I kissed her she kisses back but after a while, she pulls away. Pietro" look I know and I'm sorry I should've kissed you. It's fine let's just change the subject. Pietro hmm you know what I realized. What? I realized that I'm showing more than I thought. I could have told you that.

All of a sudden her face switches she looks like she's in pain. What's wrong!? Nothing it's just the babies are kicking for the first time". Getting kicked in the bladder twice hurts like a bitch. Haha can I feel? Yeah come here she takes my hand and puts it on her stomach". Wow, wait keep taking" what do you mean? I mean the babies love your voice they calm down when you talk.

759 words

What does this mean for y/n Pietro

They finally broke up!