11. What are we ❓⁉️

Nat's pov

I haven't spoken to y/n in a couple of weeks I don't know why but she's been very distant lately". Anyways today I got my ultrasound before I left I went upstairs to Bucky's room and knock on the door. Come in hey Bucky" oh nat what's up? So I have an appointment and I was wondering if you wanted to come". Yeah, I'll come let me just put on my shoes.

We finally made it to the doctors. Hi  I'm Natasha Romanoff I'm here for an ultrasound" sign in please. The doctor will be with u in a minute. I and Bucky sit down and wait for the doctor to call me 5 mins later the doctor calls my name".

Natasha Romanoff! Doctor Thomas said. Come on Bucky" hello Natasha" hi how are you it has been about a month since I last saw you. Okay before we get started I'm going to ask you a couple of questions. Okay, so have you been experiencing headaches, stomach pains, or any sudden dizziness.

No well then let's get started Natasha can you leave it up to your shirt, please. This may be a little cold she squirted gel on my stomach. Okay, here we hear the baby heartbeat. Bucky grabs my hand Nat that's our baby yeah I know.

Umm, doctor Thomas I have a question. Yes? Umm, when do we get to find out the baby gender?". Well I can't tell right now so 2 to 3 weeks you can come back to find out the gender". Okay, thank you we'll that concludes your appointment I'll see you guys in 2-3 weeks. Okay

We leave out of the doctor's office and go into the car. Bucky" Yeah? What is this? what is what?. Us what are we? Well Nat I liked you since I first met you but  I push those feelings aside thinking you didn't feel the same way. But the night we hooked up I  rechannel those feelings.

Bucky what are you saying exactly? I'm saying I love you Natasha you don't have to say it back I know it's a lot to take in". Bucky stop talking why? Because I love you too. Well then Natasha Romanoff will you be my girlfriend? I'll love to". And with he kisses me god I love you too. Wait for Bucky can we keep this a secret for a while please" yeah sure.

We finally made it back to the compound. Hey guys how did the appointment go" it was good? So did you find out the gender? No doctor Thomas said he couldn't tell yet so come back in 2-3 weeks oh okay. Anyways y/n can I talk to you in private?

Yeah sure so what's up? Why have you been so distant lately? I haven't been distant you have oh cut the crap tell me what's wrong I'm your best friend y/n. Fine Jessica threatened me and it stressed me out so bad that I almost had a miscarriage. And I've been thinking about something that's been stressing me out more than I should be ".

What have you been thinking about I was thinking when the babies are born that I move out of the compound because it will be safer ". Did you just say, babies? Yeah, I'm Having Twins. " Uh oh looks like you are about to deal with double trouble. "What's that supposed to mean? "That means a many and a many Pietro". "What's wrong with that? Girl, you are stubborn as hell and Pietro is hyper as hell good luck both of you.

"Whatever anyways enough about me.  what's been going with you and Bucky been getting close lately". " Y/n what just because we haven't talked a couple of weeks that doesn't mean I wasn't observing. " Fine I'm going to tell you something but you can't tell nobody else" okay me and Bucky made it official and we're dating. Yay good for you.

" Okay, I can see you want to tell me something. What do you mean I'm an ex-assassin I can tell when someone what to tell me something so what is it". Fine Pietro kiss me yesterday.

What!! Nat was Nothing" obviously it wasn't nothing if you blushed. You like him don't you I do like him I liked him since I first laid eyes on him. But then he got with Jessica and you know how that goes but then they broke up and I don't think it was the time to tell him.

769 words