Wilbur.

Tw and cw: mention of sex and drugs

Before wilbur went in....

"UGH!" "FUCK OFF OLD MAN!"wilbur yelled at his father, philza, his blond, old, lonely divorced father. Wilbur had blond hair but dyed it brown, because every time he would look in the mirror he would see his father. His eyes, hair, personality EVERYTHING, he wanted to smash the mirror and break the ghost figure that haunts him, reminding him that he'll forever be a reminder of his father. And he hated it. So that's why he dyed his hair. "DONT YOU DARE YELL AT ME-" his father yelled banging on the counter, ruining the warm touch it gave. It was made by his mom. It had a warm touch because of her. "PISS OFF" wilbur stormed out shutting the door making Phil flinch.

He walked to school not regretting a single thing. The warm breeze, the sun slightly shining on him, the coldness balances with the heat perfectly. It was just a perfect day, for a trash town. The town was known for its messed up people and jobs, and well everything messed up really.  Wilbur made it to school already getting stares and whispers. He was the schools 'psychopath' almost blew up the school, that's if the dumb police didnt come on time. He wanted to blow up the school because of how disgusting it is. The education is trash, the people just want sex and drugs and the titles people have are a bad rap. The concrete floor was all colored on with chalk, trash all over it, brown stains for, many reasons. The tap it made when wilbur walk felt somewhat uneasy, the tapping sound was getting to annoy him.

Wilbur took out his phone, plugged in his headphones and started to listen to his favorite song. Creep by Radiohead. The song was pounding in his ears, the variation shaking anything in its way. He was so focus in his music he didn't realize that a person was running in front of him, not seeing him. "ACK-" a stranger said falling to the ground, hitting it hard like throwing a rock. Wilbur fall backwards, cause of his height and strength, he was able to stay stable. 'Fucking great...' wilbur groaned, the day now gone worst. Wilbur looked down to see....niki. "Niki?NIKI!" Niki was wilburs friend since, well diapers. Niki moved back to Germany for her parents. Lets say that her parents weren't happy about her moving to the uk. Niki was a flower to wilbur, so sweet, beautiful and lovely. Of course they never dated, they had a brother and sister relationship. "OH MY, NIKI I APOLOGIZE-" wilbur scrambled to help niki, sometimes tripping on nothing. "It's- its ok will, I'm fine.." niki got up with wilburs help, giggling a little. "W-well i wish i could stay, but i have to leave." "Auf Wiedersehen!" (Idk if that's right- goodbye in German) niki didnt know much English, but enough to live.

Wilbur continue to walk, getting uncomfortable stares, all eyes on him. He was the star if the messed up show. The breeze gotten heavy, the sun blinding him, the heat over coming the cold. What a terrible day, for a trash town.

He walked in the school, waiting to see his friend Quackity, he had been friends with him since primary school. Now they're in secondary school, oh how time has passed. The light in the school was dimmed, setting a vibe that fit well with the school, the chatting and laughing, all the normal teenage stuff. Well, what is normal in this fucked up town. "Where is that little bubble head..." wilbur whispered. He was caught up in his head, he jumped when he heard a loud ass bang. He snapped his neck to the direction and saw the principal on the floor, his fat being rubber. And quackity running into the restroom, he saw water fall tears stream down his face, but not much as he kept wiping them away.  The principal was always twisted with wires and iron. Never good.

Out of curiosity and worrying, he followed Quackity to the restroom. He waited for awhile not wanting to scare to boy as much as he is now. He heard him mumble, he always did when he was a nervous wreck. Wilbur opened the door to see a crying Quackity. Oh how his heart shattered when seeing such a sad sight. His eyes was filled with water, a wavy sea, looks so beautiful, vulnerable but holds so mush trauma. Thats Quackity.

AYYYY PART 2-
Except me to update this at night(for me) because thats when i have much motivation.
I hope you like it! Thank you for reading and have a goodnight, day, afternoon or evening!!
.
.
.
-florisbloris-