Skip and drinks

TW/CW: mention of sex, drugs, cigarettes, pills, cursing and more, if you see some i didnt mention please tell me!

*ring ring ring*
The school bell ring, weirdly early. "That's strange, doesn't class end in 8 minutes?" Quackity said turning his head down slightly to face wilbur. "Ya, but if it means to spend more free time with you, then I'm not complaining" wilbur said in a flirty tone, turning his head a little up, to face Quackity's and putting in a slight smile. That smile is lovely, it was a drug, daily pills that Quackity unknowingly takes. Quackity was about to say something back but got interrupted by the speaker..."all kids go to the gymnastics area, we are having an assembly!" The kids winced at the feedback the speaker made at the end."they really need to fix that, ay?" Quackity whispered, "yup" the other Brit responded, getting his head off of Quackity's arm, both mssing the warmth and comfort that came from that position, it helped them forget the hell whole they live in.

"Alright little shitheads, get up and leave the class room, mark, please stay after class" the female teacher said, looking at mark, batting her eyes that had wine filled with lust, she was longing for mark to sip, swim and drain the lust wine that filled her eyes. "Oh- yes!" Mark replied immediately, wanted to drink the wine that was eagerly given to him. wilbur and quackity looked at each other with disgust in their eyes, "fucking hell..." wilbur said. She screamed, 'stick your straw into me, feel me up with your lustful water, keep filling me up until i burst and-' ok that's enough. The kids walked out, and into the gym, where they were greeted, it with the reek of sex, drugs, party and all those fucked up things. They sat down, wilbur trying to make Quackity sit on his lap, but was slapped, his hands smacking wilbur across the face causing him extreme pain, oh but he didn't care...he found it hot- "oh, hit me again baby..." wilbur said as Quackity was sitting next to him, "youre a sick asshole..." the Mexican Brit said turning his head to fully face wilburs. "But you love it" Quackity rolled his eyes, turning his head back to the front. "Oh i love it when you roll your eyes-" "ok ok will, relax-" the heat tension that grows when the two were in the same room. It was hot as summer, hot as an oven, how their breaths hitched when they get to close. The heat they radiate off, the heat mixing together to make a drug that was lovely for all.

"Ahem, hello students. You all may be asking why you all are here-" the principal was cut off, "hell ya, i was getting head!" The kids laughed loudly, like a concert. "Ugh, shut up Lucas, anyways" "you will all have school uniforms for the rest of a year!" The principal said, taking his leave at the end. The kids groaned, yelled some even wanted to fight the principal. "Well damn- guess I'm fucked-" "i can take the honors to do so-" "shut up..." wilbur got up, holding a hand out for Quackity to take. And quackity did so, wilbur brought him up, and walked out. They sneaked out and went behind the building, wilbur taking out two cigarettes and a lighter. Quackity sat down on the floor, taking in the coldness o the floor, taking in the smell if wilburs cigarette. Quackity never smoked before, but he was always around people who did, so he got used to the poison ness smell that killed him everytime but he loved it. It was addicting. "Do you want a puff?" Wilbur said Turing his head down to Quackity. His back on the wall, one of his legs on the wall. "Um, i dont know-" "come on birdy, just one puff, please..." wilbur pleaded, looking at Quackity's eyes, begging him to fulfill his request. "Fine" Quackity got up and stood infront of wilbur. Wilbur put the cigarette in Quackity's mouth, and lit it. Quackity took a puff and coughed, an ugly coughed. The smoke went down and twisted his soul, the smoke filling up his insides, threatening to burst at the sight. Glass.

"F-fUck!-" Quackity choked out while wilbur laughed. "It's not fUCking fuNny!" Quackity managed to say, his eyes slightly watering, tears dripping out, the liquid touching his hand that was covering his mouth. Tiny liquid of it dripping down his hand. "Are you-are you ok?" Wilbur said, resting his hand on the other boys cheek, "I'm sorry birdy.." wilbur said as he kissed his head, Quackity giggled a bit, "its ok-" he was cut off by another cough. Wilbur chuckled a bit from that. "You're adorable, it's pathetic..." wilbur said smiling, that same psychotic smile that give people shills but yet horny, i dont know how he pulls those off. The short Brit giggled once again, leaning into the warm touch that was given, he loved the warmth wilbur gives him, he was obsessed with him. Wilbur was his drug, and same for Quackity. They were always high off each other. It was heavenly. They both were obsessed with it and loved it.

"We should probably go back and-" "no." Wilbur interrupted Quackity and put his arms around the smaller waist. Squeezing it as if it was the only thing in the world. Quackity snaked his arms around wilburs neck and tilted his head. "What do you mean?" .."well, lets skip. And after, lets have a couple of drink ay?" Wilbur smirked, eyes filled with excitement, some dripping out of his heart and eyes. "Hell ya!" Quackity jumped, smiled wide, his heart skipped a beat, the excitement he had was unbearable. "Great, lets go shall we?"....
.
.
AYYYYY-
PART- 3? 4? AND ITS GETTING INTERESTING-
UM- IDK WHAT ELSE-
WELL, THANK YOU FOR READING HAVE A GOOD DAY, NIGHT
EVENING OR AFTERNOON-
.
.
.
-florisbloris-