Party.

CW/TW: mention of alcohol, blood, sex and drugs. If theres any triggers i missed, please inform me!

A week later

It's been a week since the bar incident, the reason was because they were sadly grounded. During that week they received an invitation to a party, a birthday party. By the one and only, Sally Salmon. The name alone may sound like it belongs to a loner, but nope! Sally was one of the popular girls. Very kind, kinda shy around new people, a book worm, very helpful, straight A student and dated wilbur during sophomore year. She had silky, curly, red velvet hair, that goes an inch below her butt. Pale, baby soft skin that was sprinkled with freckles. Her eyes were piercing, forest like green, yet it was so comforting. She was a cake, so sweet and beautiful. Well, kinda. Behind all that sugar, she was a manipulative bitch ever. In every relationship she was in, she would make the other feel guilty and hurt whenever they did anything without her, or "embarrassed" her in any way, shape or form. She was the same with wilbur, but worse. At that time wilbur was in a deep hole in his life, dirt getting thrown on him, and sally only threw more dirt. It made him feel dirty and guilty, even though it wasnt his fault. Sally took advantage of everyone she met.

So when wilbur got the invitation, he was surprised. His ex-girlfriend invited him to her birthday party, he couldn't say no, not because he still loved her. Oh no, because he wanted to embarrass her, he got tired of her manipulative slut self. Quackity was surprised he was invited, he was never on good terms with sally. He wasnt gonna go, but wilbur was begging him to go, so what the hell, why not make the most of it? Wilbur called Quackity, wanting to ask if he could help him with the plan, and if so, explain it. Wilbur told Quackity a plan to embarrass sally, of course Quackity loved the idea and agreed. Quackity hung up, and went to get ready. But as for wilbur, he had to get the plan ready, get the items and the main thing...red.

Quackity always loved going to party's, he had a bunch of outfits to pick from. But settled on this:

Quackity:

Even though it was only a birthday party, shit still goes down

Even though it was only a birthday party, shit still goes down. For fuck sakes, this is sally salmons party, her "daddy" pays for, well, everything! Every time you'll go to a party, any kind of party, you'll wake up in an unknown bed, you'll reek of sex and drugs, some even get pregnant. Quackity says that from experience. Don't get your hopes up going to party's like these, it'll only get crushed into pieces, and used for your own humiliation. Quackity sighed, picking at his stomach piercing, he never liked it. In fact, he didnt want it, he only got it to look 'cool' and it went along with his clothing, so i guess it didn't give to waste, fully. He texted wilbur if he ready, getting dressed and the plan. Which wilbur replied, with a yes.

After replying with a "yes" he looked down at the bucket of red and gave a sinister chuckle, "oh, this is gonna be fun..." he said in a low tone, putting an poisonous smile. Before he left, he decided to look at himself in the mirror.