This is love.

TW/CW: mention of blood, toxic relationship, yelling, word r@pe if there's more please tell me :)

-knock knock-

Wilbur turned his head to the window, to see a thin shadow body, he knew exactly who it was. He creeped towards, each step was a life on line, the creaking pierced his ears. Boney fingers touching the window with the wrist of a killer and a hand of blood opens it.

"Hello love.." Wilbur greeted.

"Hello" the thin shadow spoke, twisty words came from its mouth.

"I'm glad you came, I didn't think you actually were-" he explained, only to be shushed by the shadow, thinly words, "shut up wilbur, I only came here to find out which one of our bloods the police have a hold on." Quackity, the thin shadow, interrupted. Feet made the floor creak as the thin arms swayed, as Wilbur watched the thin one sit, and looked at him. "So?" "What?" "The knife" oh, oh ok. Wilbur watched as quackity looked at his arms, legs, hands, anywhere his skin carried, nothing. "You, check." Quackity said, wil was hesitant, maybe it was his blood, maybe he was going to jail. He didn't budge.

Questions did the job. "Oh fuck." He whispered, the air going in the cut, making Wilbur find out his blood in being carried by cuffs and police hats. "It's yours" in all honesty, Wilbur didn't show emotion that he cared, that made quackity scared and worried. "So?" "So?...so!?, they have your blood for fuck sakes! You're in trouble and so am I!" His eyes widened as his body did the walking, he backed up and paced. Wilbur didn't budge, "quackity calm down, we didn't do anything wrong!!" He faced him, his smile didn't fit anymore, his eyes wasn't as normal, and his hands...weren't his hands. They belonged to a killer. "Not in the polices eyes! They know your reputation," he paused, "and mine..." tears he never knew were spilling. Wilbur didn't see what quackity saw. His point of view was so different, he couldn't understand.

"Wilbur you killed someone-" "for your safety! We was gonna rape you!!!" He yelled, he was right, but quackity saw it differently. Too differently. He knew Wilbur was right, he knew it was self defense. But it sure didn't feel like it. He could hear the laughter. Why. Why why why WHY WHY WHY!? Why him...? "You're losing, and you know it" quackity said, he wanted to change, but he couldn't. He couldn't escape Wilbur. "Ducky, please...I can't lose you too," Wilbur hoped, and pleaded, he truly did love him. But he didn't know how to show it. Vision blurry, Wilbur walking, air blowing in the window, all in all, quackity was not really there.

"School is coming up again." Wilbur reminded, "you better shut your mouth-" even though he felt pity, didn't mean he stopped being a bitch, "please ducky, I care about your safety. I love you." The words meant a lot, words quackity wanted to hear. And he believed it. Who wouldn't? "I love you too.." he smiled, Wilbur grinned. The hugged, Wilbur a grip was breaking each bone in quackity, but he didn't care, he thought it was love. And he believed it.

This is love is it not?

Heyyy!!! Been a while, sorry. I've been busy with school and really unmotivated, but a new chapter! Yaayyy, it's short, but I like it :)) I have nothing else to say, so, have a good day, night, afternoon or evening! Bye :)

-cal-biscuits-