'Well shit-'

TW/CW: yelling(kinda) I think that's all, please tell me if there's any other triggers that trigger some of y'all!

"Where the fuck have you been?" The person that stand under the dark shadow, even not looking at them, you could clearly see the angry yet worried look on the face. "Hey philza..., what are you doing up so early?" Wilbur asked, slowly turning around to face his 'father', he never liked calling him 'father' or 'dad'. "I should be asking you the same thing. Why didn't you come back yesterday...?" Philza said, there were sprinkles of worried-ness. That caught Wilbur off guard, "wha- what do you mean, I-I came home yesterday!" He said, raising his voice at the end a bit, not in a mad way, but a way to make philza 'believe' him.

"No...no you didn't" philza said again, he sounded kinda man, "well I just stayed at a friends house. I was gonna text you but...uh, I fell asleep when we got there!...ya..." he whispered the last part. He was trying so hard to convince his 'father' that he just sleep over at his friends' house. But his 'father' knew better, he knew better then to believe his lying, manipulating, bitch of a son. "Tell the truth Wilbur." Wilbur gulped in fear, philza noticed this and calm his angry posture. "Oh wil...I'm not mad, I'm just...I was worried where you were..." philza spoke, the words were as soft as cotton. "Really...?" "Of course!" Phil laughed and hugged Wilbur, his tight embrace was killing him. But reluctantly hugged back, he missed this kind of comfort from his 'father'.

"Now, tell me, where were you?" Phil asked, pulling away from the hug, 'well that didn't last long, huh' Wilbur thought. He took a deep breath, and responded, "I was with quackity...and we kinda got carried away...-" Wilbur said, he didn't want to mention the whole 'I killed a man who tried to rape quackity' thing. Cause that would be awkward. "You we're with...quackity?" Philza never liked quackity, for many reasons. And he didn't like the idea of his son with quackity. "Yes? Is there something wrong with that?" Wilbur knew the problems between him and quackitys family, but that didn't stop him be-friend quackity. "Yes wil. There is something very wrong with that." Philza said, oh how mad he was. "I-" "I won't let you hang out with quackity." Philza interrupted Wilbur. His sentence was filled with venom, some spilling out and poisoning Wilbur. "Wha-WHY?!" "Because. He's not good for the family, and the family reputation-" "OH, FUCK THE FAMILY REPUTATION!!" "DO NOT RAISE YOUR VOICE-" "just forget it...I really don't want to argue with you Philza." Philza was shocked, and hurt that his son used his real name.

"Yes...ok son..." "why were you so worried for me anyways, you never cared.?" "Well, there was a house that was caught on fire and they found a dead Dave Miller," Wilbur shifted uncomfortably, biting his tongue to hold back his laugh. "And, there was a blood that didn't belong to mr.Miller, the cops think that it belongs to the killer..." Philza said, his eyes were sad, his words were sympathetic. Wilburs eyes widened at the information. 'Well shit.' "Hey Philza, I'm gonna go back to my room...I'm tired-" "oh, ok son! Have a good rest mate..." he finished his sentence with a loving smile. Wilbur didn't return the smile, but instead just nodded and sped walk to his room.

'Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck-' "I need to tell quackity." Wilbur quickly called quackity, hoping, begging, that he was home and safe.

"Hello, Wilbur? Why are you calling-"

"Quackity you have to listen to me, now."

"I-, Wilbur are you ok? What's wrong?-"

"You know how we blew up the house, save miller's house?"

"Oh...ya...?" Quackity shifted uncomfortably.

"Well, after they found the house, they found blood that didn't belong to him."

"..."

"We were the only ones there at that time! So that means, it's one of our blood that they have...-"

"-as evidence..."

"Ya..."

"Oh...OH FUCK!-, WE ARE TOTALLY SCREWED!!"

"Quackity, QUACKITY CALM DOWN, WE ARE NOT SCREWED!-"

"Wilbur? Is everything ok in there mate?" He heard Philzas muffled voice behind the door that belonged to wilburs room. "Oh-, ya! Just talking to someone..." "ok..." "mhm!" After Wilbur responded, Philza walked off, he was still suspicious about his son, but decided not to push it.

"Wilbur how THE FUCK am I supposed to calm down!?"

"Quackity-, please just do!"

"Wow, so helpful!"

"I-quackity I swear to god,-"

"What are we gonna do...?"

"We just try our best not to get caught?-"

"How, they have one of our DNA for fuck sake!"

"I know...can you come over?"

"What the fuck Wilbur, we have our life in cops hands and you want me to come over!?-"

"Please ducky..."

"Fine. Just why?"

"I need you, please"

"......"
"Fine, I'll come over.

"Also, don't come through the front door-"

"Why?-"

"Philz's doesn't exactly like you..."

"I- ok then...through the window I guess..."

"Thank you love...-"

Wilbur was cut off my quackity ending the call. He sighed and looked at his window, the memories of the night came back haunting him. Wilbur has a little secret. He didn't like quackity at first. The only reason he tried to be-friend him was because he was gonna kill him. That night. He was gonna go through with his plans. But didn't, cause after the incident, he realized that he didn't want to kill him..., he would kill for him. He was surely fucked. They were surely fucked.

Oh my godddd, me updating two times this week, woooow. Anyways, I just got this idea soooo, that's why I updated this again. Anyways, I hope you like this chapter, I'm not a big fan of this one. Welp. Have a good day, night, afternoon or evening!

-cal-biscuits-