House."Bloody hell..."

OOOOOOOOOO BOOOYYY, AHHAHAHA-

TW/CW: attempt of sexual assault/harassment, mention of alcohol, death, blood, panic attack, strong language....idk, if there's any triggers i missed, please tell me-

.
.
.
.
.
.
It was dark, scary dark. They both walked my side, quackity wearing wilbur sweater, he left his shirt back at the party. Their jeans had splattered of pigs blood on them, the smell was unbearable. "Wilbur, are we there yet. The blood smells terrible, I'm gonna die."  Quackity complained, "i wanna take these pants off"  "well-"  "dont you say a word."  Quackity said, snapping his neck to face wilbur, turning his head up slightly. "I wasnt gonna say anything, love" he looked down at Quackity, smiled and turned back to face the front. The short Brit rolled his eyes, and looked down. The wind hurried away, scared of the two, their shadows desperately trying to get away, only to be pulled back. The moon shining on them, scared to turn away, the grass wanting to detached themself and saved themself. The only thing that stuck with them, was each other. They were toxic together. Could blow anything up, they were the "tnt duo", as the school would call them.

Wilbur pulled out a cigarette and his lighter, lighting his cigarette and smoking it. He puffed it out, the smoke bringing comfort to him, weirdly. "Are you fucking kidding me, you know i hate smoking" quackity scoffed, moving away from him slightly. "Like i give a fuck" wilbur smiled, "fuck you William" quacking said, and begin to walk faster, he knew he fucked up when he said wilburs real name, he didnt like it, but Quackity loved to push wilburs buttons. But this one, this on blew up the tnt. 'Well fuck'. "What the fuck did you call me, Alexis?" The tall Brit said, walking up to Quackity, grabbing his arm, turning him around and glared at him. His red eyes were fragments, his tnt exploded. "Dont call me that wilbur" Quackity said, fear coating his words like paint, dripping, drying. "Oh, and you can call me, William? I dont think so, darling" wilburs words was toxic, it poisoned Quackity enough, "it was a simple slip up, its not a big deal" the short Brit said, looking anywhere else other then the tall ones eyes, "if it happens again, i won't hesitate to kill you." Quackity quickly nodded, pulling his arm away from wilburs strong grip. Wilbur smiled, a strangely kind smile, "I'm sorry..." Quackity didn't respond and walked away, "Quackity please, I'm sorry" he frowned, he chased after Quackity, he grabbed his hand, not tight enough foot them to stop walking, "yes, i already heard you. And i accept your apology..." wilbur kissed his cheek and walked in front of him.

"We're finally here..."  "fucking finally" they both walked up to the door, it was locked. "Well shit, how do we get in now?" Quackity questioned, "like this" wilbur smiled, grabbed a rock and threw it at a window, breaking it. "What the fuck wilbur! You could get use caught!" Quackity whisper screamed, he was not ready to get caught, he was terrified. "But that's the fun part"  "you're fucking crazy!"  "But you love me" Quackity was speechless, he was right. After all wilbur has done, he still loves him. Even after his many attempts of trying to kill him, but he try's to kill wilbur too. They're toxic together. Wilbur climbed through the window, and motion Quackity to do the same thing. He climbed through, having some trouble, but he managed. "Now what?" He asked, turning to wilbur, "we 'look' around" wilbur smiled, Quackity immediately knew what he was talking about, and quickly 'looked' around. Quackity was good at stealing, a pro basically, but stopped, he wanted to get better. But Wilbur made that impossible, but he loved it.

"Hm, "flowers from 1970" classic." Quackity giggled, the dave miller man had good taste in books. Above the book shelf's were some posters, "Hamilton...hell ya. Yo wilbur, this man loves Hamilton!!" Quackity yelled, "wait really?!" Wilbur ran towards were Quackity was, "shame...take it."  "I-, ok then" Quackity then took it, he placed it next to the couch, not wanting to hold it nor fold it. "Quackity, he has alcohol..."  "wilbur, i dont think-"  "c'mon, please....?"  "Fine...just this once" wilbur handed him a drink, while he went back at looking at the liquor cabinet. Quackity took a big drink, gagging a bit at the toxicening taste. They went on for hours, drunk as fuck, they were playing a random song, dancing, off rhythm, but didnt care. They were actually having fun, but in the wrong way. "FuCk, i-i neED neW cloThEs..." Quackity wondered up stairs, grabbing random clothes, that was obvious to big for him, he fell on the bed and fell asleep. Bad choice.