Long day.

Cw/tw: idk- i cant find any, please tell me if you see one-

Wilbur and quackity stared at each other for a few seconds. "Wil-wilbur!-" quackity scrambled around, washing his face, even though it'll never be clean. Washing the dirt was the only thing that Quackity was paying attention to, he forgot that wilbur was there for a split second. "Aww, Quackity look at you.." wilbur cooed sickly, so sickly that it made Quackity feel like he has been poisoned. Wilbur's a psychopath, what do you expect? He was always so sick, he would make anything and everything sound sickly. He made the poison even stronger when he was with Quackity. Wilbur walked slowly to quackity, he out his hand out, caressing Quackity cheek oh so gently. Like brushing your fingers on a flower, so soft and gentle to show affection. Holding a baby, soft, gentle, light as a feather. He slowly put both of his hands on Quackity's cheeks, lightly forcing his face to face his. His thumbs brushing in circles softly.

"You look so vulnerable..." wilbur put on a soft smile, showing so much love. Fake love. "It's so cute..." on of his hands went down to his lips, his thumb brushing over Quackity's lips. Quackity shifted slightly, one hand hangs on to the sink. "Here..." wilburs hands fell as wel as his smile, turning his body to face the sink and mirror, his hands turning on the faucet, not all the way just slightly, letting trickles of water dripping down. He set his index finger's under the water, wetting the tip a little(why does this sound wrong-), he set the index fingers under Quackity's eyes and brush the bags and stained tears. "See? All good" wilbur smiled once more, showing care. "Um, thank you will.." Quackity let his hand move from the sink, to one of wilbur's hand. He held it smoothly, like holding a flower. He slightly squeezed it for a second, the let it go. "Shall we go?" Wilbur backed up a bit, rising an eyebrow. quackity was dazed, still taking in what happened. "Ya. Ya sure...we shall"(why do i make them talk so formal-)

They walked to class, hoping that the teacher wont asked .They looked around and took a good look of their school. The paint on the wall teared, dried cum smeared on it, gum sticked to it. The floor was a mess like the wall, gum, trash, dirt and anything dirty to say at least. The walk felt forever, even though it was a few minute's walk. They made it to their class, wilbur opened the door, all heads snapped, eyes were the only thing that showed. Interest was the only this flaming in the class. " see you cared to join us." The female teacher said in a sneered way, face still in the book. "Hello, and yes we did cared" wilbur said putting in. Pissed smile and slightly waved to the class, filled with whores."surprisingly..." Quackity whispered looking to the side, biting his lip. Wilbur chuckled causing quackity to giggle softly. The whole class could've died from the little laughs the two boys gave. The heat they set in the once cold room was unbearable.

"William and Alex." The teachers head snapped to their direction "please take a seat gentlemen..." she put on a slut smile. "As you wish beauty.." wilbur winked and smiled. The teacher giggled and waved her hand to their assigned seats. Quackity shook his head, forgetting the moment they had in the restroom. Even thinking about it would make Quackity rose red. What a pity. They took their seats, while doing so wilbur was flirting with anyone he walked passed. "You're the reason this class is the 'slut class'" Quackity whispered to wilbur as he sat in his chair. "Oh please, you flatter me to much" wilbur pulled his chair a winked, taking his seat. The class went on, the teacher taking a few glances at wilbur and quackity, and some girls. She doesn't discriminate. Wilbur heard some whispering behind, and at his behind was two boys in the place. Whispering some disgusting and disrespectful things about their lovely teacher. Wilbur wasn't so pleased about the whispers. He was taught to respect women, no matter what. Even if they're a whore. The smiles they had, the blush the spreader across their faces, probably some where else. The look in their eyes,a lion spying on their pray. Hunting and action.

"Excuse me, I'll politely ask you to, shut . The . Fuck . Up ." Wilbur turned his around to face the unspeakable boys. The boys shifted uncomfortably, you know, the stories they all heard made wilbur look like a demon. Hell(HA-) some people call the devil coming up from the ground causing people to have miserable lives. The heat of embarrassment was killing the two boys. Wilbur turned back around and rest his chin on Quackity's arm. The Mexican looked down to face the other Brit, wilbur tilted his head to face the boy and smiled in a goofy way. Of course not a full smile, his cheek covering half of that handsome smile that made people hearts explode. Quackity blushed slightly, and ran his hand in wilburs hair. The action causing wilbur the blush and went back to face the teacher. Quackity let his arm fall.
.
.
.
'This is gonna be a long day' Quackity thought.

YOOO, PART 3-
ARE YOU HAPPY- i hope you are
This is slightly longer i think?- i really hope you enjoyed reading this!
Thank you for reading, goodnight, morning, afternoon, or evening!
.
.
.
-florisbloris-