Chapter 1

I remember it like it was yesterday. The first thing i saw was darkness then a blue light growing bigger, eventually forming a black hole. it was there for what felt like days. eventually i started hearing voices saying  I WAS NOT ALONE. OTHERS ARE OUTSIDE THE LOOP THIS WAS NOT CALCULATED. THE ZERO POINT IS NOW INEVITABLE. a few days later the black hole absorbed me. i was suddenly in a bus seat. i looked out the window and saw that the bus was flying above an island. the others on the bus was dancing to music so i decided to jump out the bus and land on the island. i landed in a swamp and decided to hide from the others on the island. i saw another person shooting at me, but luckily i had a weapon too. when i eliminated him he dropped all his stuff on the ground. a rare assault rifle, a bounce pad and a few shield pots. i looted the place for weapons when suddenly a purple storm came. i ran from it and hid in a bush. i saw a person fighting another person, so i waited for them to finish so i could sneak in and eliminate the person who won the fight. i sneaked behind the person and eliminated him. then suddenly a bright light came out of nowhere and a floating sign saying #1 VICTORY ROYALE. after that i woke up at the same place, but everything was... different. there was a big crater with water flowing down into it...