Chapter 2

I looked around and saw a person in in heavy armor pointing a gun at me. i did no longer have a weapon on me so i put my arms in the air. "Identify yourself" he said. Suddenly i remembered my name. "Jonesy" i said. "then your coming with me" he said. he put handcuffs on me and grabbed a walkie talkie from a table near him. "We found an escaped snapshot at the spire". A few minutes later a platform rised up from the ground and other people with the same armor stood in it. he pushed me onto it and it lowered into the ground again. a metalic door opened infront of me and they pushed me inside it. it was a prison cell and when i looked behind me the door was gone. another armored person came infront of the cell, "Follow me" he said and opened the cell door. after walking in corridors for a few minutes he stopped infront of a door with a sign saying "BRAINWASHING ROOM". "What are you going to do with me?" i asked. "Sit in the chair" he said. i sat in the chair and a large screen came up infront of me. flashes of the armored people and their logo showed up on it. then a flash of me putting on one of their helmets. i didnt feel anything. "Follow me, soldier" he said. he showed me a room with lockers. he opened one with a key and gave it to me. "You almost forgot your armor". i put it on. "Lets return to the island and search for more snapshots". we walked back to the elevator and when another armored person started talking to him, i sneaked away and searched for the exit, i found it but the other armored people noticed me and began running after me. i ran to the exit and right when i did. i woke up in a interrogation room. a voice said "So you really want to escape that bad?" "Do some work for me and i might set you free..."