Chapter 5

"What the heck?! i was in a loop?! those exact things happened to me too!" i said in fear. "Calm down, jonesy. both you and me are snapshots of a person who escaped the loop. when someone escapes, a copy of them is created and repeats the same actions forever or until they escape the loop, which would cause a big collapse inside the loop which would make the zero point unstable. and if the zero point gets unstable... bad things could happen." "How the heck do you know so much about the loop?!" i asked once again in fear. Right before he could respond a group of Armored people Started shooting at us. Frank pulled out the device again and said "JUMP!" we then arrived infront of a massive metal door. frank pointed at it and said "We think this is the main entrance to the I.O base. Here they transport large groups of escaped snapshots. If we first manage to gather the escaped loopers on the island, then we steal I.O suits and make it seem like were transporting them inside the building, then make a run to Doctor slones office, take her down, and demand her to tell us how to escape the island. and then... we find geno." "But maybe the I.O knows that were not armored people and elliminates us?" "Lets just find the snapshots for once!" We walked to a nearby location that they called "Weeping woods". We walked to a house and jones knocked on the door. "Peely? We need your help! A human-sized banana with legs and arms opened the door. "What the heck?! First i arrive in a weird base and then one of them decides to help me and we jump through a portal, then we arrive at a shack and i meet jones who tells im not real but just a copy, then we jumped out infront of their base, then jumps through another portal and what do i see?! A living banana!" The banana man looked at me and seemed confused. "So your not going to say anything, arent you?" Frank quickly stepped in and said "Peely here can not talk because... he is a banana, but he fully understands our language." Jones then said "The weird part is that we are all the same person, except frank." I looked behind me and saw some scratch marks on one of the trees. "uhm, guys? what is that?!" "Oh the scratch marks? those are from wolverine." "Who the heck is wolverine?!" Once again, let me explain...