Chapter 6

Not so long ago a person named thor arrived on the island. he came to warn the loopers about galactus, the devourer of worlds. he slowly lost his memory, but he managed to summon many people from his reality to help him fight against galactus. one of them was wolverine, who walked around here and got very aggresive when he saw you. anyway, lets go look for the next looper, hes not far from here. we walked to a beach area that they called "Believer beach" once we got to the beach i saw a big person building sand castles. "Hey brutus were here now!" "Can we build sandcastles together first?" "Sorry not this time, the I.O is going to be here any minute now!" "Jump through this portal!" We arrived at a modern-looking city that they called "Lazy lake" "Alright, the next one is marigold." We walked infront of a house and a woman opened the door. "What do yo- oh. jones. your finally ready?" "Time to find some I.O guards." Two I.O guards started shooting at us from behind us. I sneaked behind them and knocked them down. right as we took their armor off, they got elliminated. me and jones equipped the armor and frank opened a portal to the metal door and put on handcuffs on the loopers. We arrived at the bunker when another I.O guard noticed us and said "Hey you managed to capture peely? I heard hes been on the loose since the pirates! anyway let me open the portal for you" They opened the metal door and behind it was a giant portal. "Alright let me switch the location to I.O base." I looked at the device he was using and saw that a button was missing. the portal changed color and we went trough it and arrived at the I.O base. Jones distracted the I.O guard while the rest of us sneaked away searching for doctor slones office. I ran into it, but there was no one there. someone opened the door behind me and said "We had a deal, jonesy." i pulled out my pickaxe and began rushing towards her but suddenly she duplicated into three. "So you wanna fight? good luck...