Chapter 3

I accepted the deal and walked out of the interrogation room. I once again ran to exit and when i got out, i saw that the base was on an island. An armored person walked up to me. "So your trying to escape the island too? i been planning an escape for a long time, and there is no way it will fail, if you help me, i will take you with us." "Us? are there more of your people who wants to escape?" I asked him. "Not exactly. Other people like you on the island that wants to escape. I need your help to gather them and together we will take down doctor slone, the woman who made you a deal, and demand her to give us answers." "You do know that we are right outside their base right? they can hear us! "Traitor!" Doctor slone yelled at the friendly armored person. A group of armored people begun shooting at us when the friendly armored person pulled out a weird device in his hands. he opened a portal with it and yelled at me "Jump!" we arrived at the swamp and he showed me a shack. "You already back?" a mysterious voice said. "I found the snapshot" the friendly armored person responded. The mysterious person walked out of the shadows, and he looked like me but way more experienced. im jones. "nice to meet you" he said to me. "Who are you? and why do you look like me? what the heck is going on?!" I asked in fear and confusion. "Calm down. let me explain..."