Chapter 8

Marigold showed us the way to misty meadows, the place where she knew the person would be at. a girl jumped down infront of us and said "Hi. what do you need me to repair?" marigold told her about the portal and the girl politely helped us fix it. i pressed the button once again and stepped through. my only thoughts at that moment where: "Did i make it? am i free?" i then woke up at a beach. i saw the others laying besides me on the sand. frank said "well. now our only goal is to find geno and put an end to the loop." After that we bunkered up under some rocks for the night. i woke up to peely doing some weird panic gesture. he pointed towards some IO guards on the other side of the big palm tree. they saw us and immedieatly started shooting towards us. we ran away into what seemed to be a mineshaft. there were a high-tech minecart infront of us, and we all realized that it was probably leading towards an IO base, or even geno. when we arrived at the base we heard a very familiar voice. it was slone. i pushed her from behind and demanded answers. she responded with "Me and jones survived. i decided to come looking for you, and about jones... i sent him back into the loop. i was so furious. even though i only knew him for a few days, jones was my friend. i slapped her face the hardest i could. frank came towards her and asked her why she was so loyal to the IO. she then went quiet. "I... dont remember... one day i was just inside the base on the island. i couldnt remember what happened before. since then, it became worse. i am so sorry." she pointed towards the rest of the base. geno... is that way... we headed towards the big door in the middle. no geno to be seen. only the zero point. it was kept there with chains so it couldnt float away. i immedieatly knew what we had to do. i cut off the chains with my axe and then looked at the zero point. it slowly floated away down into the abyss, never to be seen again. or so we thought. suddendly it came back up again. i heard a voice say "You dare challenge.... geno?!" it opened a portal back to the island and it sucked us into it. we landed in a strange orange biome. we then saw a massive creature running after us. we ran as fast as we could. i saw how it elliminated most of the others. only me and peely made it out. we then realized. we were back in the loop. TO BE CONCLUDED.