Chapter 7

She suddenly pulled out a device similar to franks portal device and opened a portal to what seemed like an arena and pushed me through it. she followed through it and looked up at something. i looked up too and saw a different version of peely. with a loud voice he said "Ladies and gentlemen, the moment you been waiting for, the fight between jonesy, a looper who has many snapshots, and doctor slone, the leader of the I.O." One of his guards dropped down weapons for us to use. "Now, Fight!" Dr slone duplicated herself again and started shooting at me. i noticed that some of the sand started falling down into a portal. "This portal leads back into the loop, whoever falls into it will have their memory wiped and will arrive back on the island. doctor slone dodged my atacks and i dodged hers. eventually she almost tripped, giving me a perfect opportunity to push her into the portal. But thats when i realized. i left her hanging and said "Ill help you if you help me escape the island. she gave me the portal device and i dragged her up. i activated the portal gun and we jumped trough the portal and arrived at her office. Everyone else stood there waiting for us. "Here you go. the button to genos reality." "Great. then were going there next." Suddenly the walls and roof started shaking. "The place is breaking down!" We ran back to the portal as fast as we could. right when i ran in i saw a large piece of the building collapse infront of jones and doctor slone. We arrived outside the metal door portal and i put back the button and pressed it. the portal changed colors rapidly and broke. Marigold stepped in and said "I know one person who can easily fix it, and shes not that far away..."