Chapter 116

"Millie you are going to make us late for dinner." My dad says as I walk down the stairs.

"Yeah Millie you are going to make us late." Liam says mocking my dad as I hold in my laugh.

"Dad I'm ready we will be fine." I say.

"Come on Robert is waiting outside with the car and Harry is probably already at the restaurant." My dad says.

"Honey calm down you don't need this extra stress." Olivia says as she loops her arms with his.

The drive over to the restaurant is filled with conversation mostly between my dad and Olivia so I stay quite. When we enter the restaurant Harry is sitting in the waiting room for us I smile when I see him he looks so handsome.

He has his hair bushed back with a bandana and holy shit it's hot. The bandana matches a black sheer shirt he is wearing, pretty much he looks like he just steeped out of a magazine from vogue.

"Harry this is Olivia my fiancé. Olivia this is Harry." My dad says.

Harry shakes Olivia's hand and then he turns to me with a huge grin.

"Hello Harry." I say.

"Millie you look stunning." He says and plants a kiss on my cheek.

"You're table is ready." A young boy says as he leads us to a table.

Harry sits next to me which I'm glad it would be weird if he sat across from me. "Can I get some drinks started for you?" The boy asks.

"A bottle of you're finest champagne for the table chilled." My dad says and the waiter leaves.

"So Harry you're a senior is that correct?" My dad asks.

"Yes sir." Harry says.

"Have you applied to and university's yet?"

"Yeah a few I'm looking at the university of Cambridge, a few others in London, and UCLA." Harry says much to my surprise.

"You applied for UCLA? That's in California." I state shocked.

"Yeah just for a back up." He says he shrugs it off like he didn't think it was important to tell me. I hate that he doesn't think that's important if he got in to UCLA we would live in California and I would either be living in England or New York. The fact that he hasn't thought of this makes me question if he has ever thought about a future with me.

The waiter returns with the bottle and I ask him to pour me a glass. He doesn't question my age or ask for my id so I'm guessing my dad is known enough to have theses questions asked. I take a sip of the sweet liquid and I hum in appreciation.

I just want to shut off all of the thoughts that are running ramped in my mind and the only way I can think of that is by alcohol. My dad keeps telling Harry about his job and it's honestly so boring but no one sees how many glasses of champagne I've knocked out I lost count on my sixth glass. I am beyond tipsy in drunk full on drunk but it gives me some much needed liquid courage.

I reach down under the table and run my hand up Harry thigh. He wiggles under my touch and try's to push my hand away but I keep moving higher up hIs thigh. I start to palm his crotch and I can see his breathing start to increase. This is to much fun teasing him like this and him not being able to react in front of my family.

"What do you think Harry?" My dad asks.

"I ....... Um ........ think that's a great business move oh god such a great business move." Harry says his chest his moving up and down as I rub him through his jeans. I think I put him through enough pain so I stop my movements and take my hand off of him. He whispers at the loss of friction I was giving him and I can't help but giggle I love the affect I have on him.

"You are such a tease." Harry says as he leans into my ear.

"Oh am I?" I ask innocently.

"Fuck yes I would take your right now if you're family wasn't here." Harry says and I squeeze my thighs together as the familiar sensation runs through my body.

Harry's hands moves up my thigh like I was just doing moments to him. No he can't use the trick I just pulled on him. His fingers trace my entrance and I can hear my pants just waiting for him to give me the slightest touch where I want him most. He hasn't even touched me yet and I'm soaking through my panties.

"You're so wet for me baby." Harry whispers so only I can her.

He unexpectedly pushes a finger inside of me and I jump in shock and pleasure. His skillful fingers move in and out of me and I try my best to maintain my low moans that are wanting to escape. Harry adds a second finger and I nearly lose it every fiber in my body is on fire and pure ecstasy from the adrenaline that he is giving me.

Harry and I have always had a physical connection and just by a simple touch of him by body with ignite with flames. But in this moment and the thrill of getting caught heightens all of the lust and love I have for him.

He removes his hands from me just like I had him, leaving me without reaching any form of release and I feel as is I might explode.

"I can be a tease too." He says with a smug grin on his face.