Chapter 125

"Dinner is ready." Gemma says through the door. Harry huffs out in annoyance at our interruption.

"We always get interrupted." Harry states annoyed.

"We can always continue after dinner." I lean up and kiss his cheek before getting up and leaving the room.

Anne has cooked a lovely dinner. She made a chicken parmigiana and a caesar salad. "This looks great mum." Harry says as we sit down.

"Thank you I hope you guys like it." Anne says as we all pile our plates with food.

The food is truly delicious. Italian is my favorite food ever. We talk over dinner about anything and everything it just flows so easy. I look over at Harry laughing at something Gemma said. His dimples are showing and his eye are almost close its really a sight to see. I love this man more than I ever thought I could when I look at him I don't see the past I just see our future and I don't ever want him not to be in it.

At this moment I know I am in deep there is no turning back. Even if I wanted to leave I know I wouldn't be able to Harry has captured my heart and he can have it I jut hope he will take care of it.

"Do you wanna go to bed we had a long fight?" He asks.

"Yeah I am kind of tired." I say. We say our goodnights before we head upstairs to Harrys room.

"My family really likes you." Harry says and it warms my heart.

"I really like them too."

I walk over and kiss him on his lips. He kisses me back it's starts out sweet and simple but I quickly deepen it, wanting more. My hands roam to the nape of his neck I tug on his curls gaining a moan from Harry.

Harry's hands grip the top of my thighs giving them I tight squeeze. "Jump baby." Harry says and I oblige.

I wrap my legs around his torso as he pushes me against he door. His feverish lips leave mine and kiss along my neck. Harry sucks on my sweet spot just below my ear and I let out a moan I've been holding in. He grinds his hips against mine and I feel his bulge in his pants.

"Harry.... Bed." I say.

I reach to his shirt and start to tug it off of him revealing his toned torso. I kiss down his stomach till I get to his pants. My hands slowly unbuckle his pants and I try to tug his pants but his pants are so damn tight they don't move.

"Harry take them off." I say in a pout. He chuckles and stands to take them off.

"Now that they are off how about we get you out of you're clothes." He says with a smirk.

His hand pulls my shirt off leaving me in my black laced bra and pants. He hovers over me as his lips finally meet mine again. The way his touch ignites my skin drives me mad but I love it. I have never felt this way with anyone even with my lack of experience on everything he makes me feel like it's okay to not know what I'm doing.

"I want too." I say.

"What? Are you sure?" Harry asks.

"Yes I'm sure."

Harry looks at me just to make sure if I'm okay with this and I am. He reaches for his pants to get his wallet out. He takes out a silver common wrapper and rips it open. I sit up and slide down his boxers.

"Can I put it on you?" I ask.

"Of course."

I take the condom and roll it on like how the teacher taught us in health class. "Are you sure it's okay if you don't want too." Harry says.

"Harry I'm sure." I say and kiss him again.

I want this but Harry needs to stop asking me if I'm okay with it because he is making it less romantic with every time he asks me. He positions him self above me and I nod for him to continue. He slowly enters me stretching me to the fullest and it hurts. People always tell you the first time is a little painful but I didn't expect it to be like this. He slowly pulls out and pushes in and the stinging pain is still there.

"Can I go faster?" Harry asks.

"Yeah." Even though it just hurts I will live with the pain to see Harry like this.

A slight layer of sweat has covered his body to make him look like he is glowing. His movements from in and out still hurt I thought at some point this was suppose to become pleasurable?

"Fuck... Baby I'm close." Harry says.

His thrust become slower and sloppier until he stiffens as he comes undone. Harrys chest heaves up and down till he somewhat caches his breath. He pulls out of me and removes the condom throwing it in the trash. I feel almost empty now that he is no longer in me.

"Are you okay?" He asks and I nod.
I cringe when I look down to see the blood on his sheets. I move to stand up but the stinging pain between my thighs makes me sit back down.

"Are you okay are you hurt?" Harry asks worried.

"Yes I'm fine just sore." I admit.

"You were amazing." He says and I blush.

I cringe when I look down and see the blood on his sheets. I move to stand up but the stinging between my legs causes me to sit back down.

"Millie are you sure you're okay?" Harry asks.

"Yes I'm just sore." I admit.

"Then just sit for a while." He says concern laced through his voice. The look on his face his one of worried I can tell he is scared that he hurt me.

"I really am fine Harry." I say and mean it.

"Can I do anything for you?" He asks.

"Could you do something with these?"

"Yeah I will go put them in the wash and get a new bedding from the pamper.

"Oh god do you think you're mom is still awake?" I will be completely mortified if she saw Harry coming down the stairs with bloody bedding.

"No she goes to sleep pretty early." He says and I nod for him to take them.

When he leaves the room I'm left with my thoughts of what we just did. I don't regret it all even though it was a little soon I can't help but feel that I was ready. I have been ready for a while I just needed to be assured that if I gave my self to Harry he would love me and there would not be anymore lies or secrets. And being here with Harry an his family just heightened my assurance of how much I love this man.