Chapter 121

I wake up to my phone keep buzzing from text messages and missed calls. I look at the time and it's already seven holy shit I have my audition in an hour and an half. I look over at Harry who has his arm draped over me and is passed out asleep.

"Harry." I say as I lightly shake him he doesn't move.

"Babe wake up," I say louder.

"Did you just call me babe?" He asks in his morning voice even though he makes no effort to open his eyes or move.

"Maybe." I blush embarrassed at the pet name I just used. Considering we don't really know what we are I feel like that made it awkward.

"Call me that again." He says.

"Babe."

"I love how that sounds rolling off of you're tongue." He says as he finally opens his eyes.

"I have to leave." I say as I remember the time.

"No stay here and cuddle with me." He says.

"I can't I have plans with my dad today." I lie.

"Ugh fine but only if you agree to go to England with me for Christmas." He says.

"What?" I ask shocked.

"Come to England with me so we can spend Christmas with my mom." He says.

"Are you serious?" I ask still not believing this is true.

"Yes I want you to spend Christmas with me." He says.

"Yes." I say excitedly.

"Perfect." He says as a huge grin plasters his face.

"When will we leave?" I ask.

"We fly out tomorrow."

"Why to tell me last minute."

"Sorry do you still want to come?" He asks.

"Yes of course I do." I lean down and kiss his lips to reassure him.

"Okay."

"I have to go but I will call you later okay?"

"Okay." He says.

I rush to my house to get my outfit and music. My dad is flipping out and it's not helping at all. "Millie this is a huge opportunity." My dad says reminding me for the fifth time since I've been in the car with him.

"I know dad."

"Dean I think she will do fine." Liam says from the back seat. I mouth a thank you from the mirror.

My dad pulls up in front of the school and it's absolutely breath taking. The website doesn't give it any justice. I have butterflies in my stomach and I really want this I would love to go to school here.

The auditions are in the drama wing and it huge actually huge is an understatement. There are about thirty other girls her stretching and preparing for the same spot I'm auditioning for and if that isn't intimidating I don't know what is.

I part from my dad ad Liam to start to warm up. I put in my head phones to cancel out any noise from the dancers as I stretch. I am so nervous but I'm excited to dance again I haven't dance professionally in a while and I'm excited to show that I still got it.

After waking up I get a number to put on my shirt I'm number twenty-three. The listing goes alphabetically and since my last name is wright I'm practically last. We are able to watch the girls dance from the sides of the stage and there are some pretty great dancers here. But of course with the good ones there are always ones that aren't as good. Finally after waiting and waiting my name is called.

"Wright. Millie Wright." I stand up and hook up my phone to the stereo.

I click my song and stand in the middle of the stage. The beautiful melody plays and I begin to do my dance. I am so lost in the dance that I block everyone out it's just me dancing alone and it helps with my nerves. By the end of the song I have broke out into a sweat but I think I did fine.

"Thank you if you made it you will be contacted in a few days." One of the judges says and I thank them before heading off the stage.

That was a complete rush I forgot how much adrenaline you get when you dance in frog of people it's great.

Liam and my dad are waiting for me when I walk off stage and they hug me. "So be honest how did I do?" I ask nervously.

"You did amazing. Hands down best dancer here." He says and I can't help but smile at his complement.

"You did wonderful sweetie I think you made it." My dad says as he gives me another hug.

"I hope." I say.

"Let's celebrate." My dad says.

"Can we not I don't want to jinx it." I say.

"Of course."

"Harry is coming over as well if that's fine." I say.

"That's fine I like that boy." My dad says and I smile.

"I do too."

"Oh and daddy I'm going to be going back to England for a few days." I say.

"Why?" My dad asks.

"I'm going to meet Harrys family." I say.

"So you will be gone for Christmas?"

"Yes." I say.

"But you're coming back right?" He asks. He looks almost worried that I won't.

"Yes I am."

"Okay good." He says.

"We will just have to have our own Christmas when you get back." He says and I nod. He took that a lot better then I thought he would.

(Please vote on my story it means so much to me if you could and thank you everyone who reads my story)