Chapter 117

I keep wiggling in my chair. I'm beyond frustrated at Harry for bringing me nearly to my release the just stoping. I chug down another three glasses of champagne and I am beyond wasted at this point.

"Harry will you help Millie up the stairs she is beyond wasted." Liam asks.

"Yeah of course." Harry says.

He wraps an arm around my waist and helps me to my room. When we enter I make him close the door and lock it I have something planned and I don't want to get disrupted.

"Come here." I say and motion him to me.

"Millie you are really drunk." Harry says.

"And you are really sober." I say as I push him down on my bed. I move to straddle him and slowly grind my hips against him.

"Millie."

"Harry."

"I don't think we should be doing this." Harry says but ignore him and grind harder against him and the growing bulge in his pants doesn't seem like he wants me to stop.

I attack his collar bones with my lips and leave him multiple love bites. I slide of his laps and unbuckle his pants and pull the down to his ankles. His boxers are tight around his crotch showing that he is already hard. I slip my hands around his boxers slipping then down and freeing him.

I look up at him before I start to pump at the base of him he sucks in his breathe and bites his lip. I lick his tip before taking him half way into my mouth.

"Fuck." Harry moans.

I take him further and till his top is at the back of my throat I gag slightly until I'm used to the bazaars feeling but after I feel moments it's not half bad. I drag my tongue along his base and he twitches in my mouth so I dot it again and he groans and starts to fist my hair.

"Baby you're so fucking good....... God I love you're mouth." Harry lifts his hips and hits the back of my throat again and again. Harry comes undone and the warm liquid squirts down my throat.

"Did you like that." I ask even though I know full well he did.

"Fuck yes." He says as he finally opens his eyes from his high.

He pulls me up from my knees and kisses me which I greatly return. He grabs me and lays me down on my bed his lips attack my neck as he trail quick kisses against my jawline. A moan leaves my lips as he sucks on my skin sure to leave a mark in the wake of tomorrow.

Harry hands trail down my stomach and stop above the hem of my dress I quickly swat his hand away he can't see my tattoo I may be drunk but I'm not that drunk. "Leave my dress on."

"Don't be shy baby you just had my co." He says but I cover his mouth before he can finish the sentence.

"Just leave my dress on." I say as I hitch it up enough to give him access but not enough to expose my newly inked skin.

His fingers skim my center and I grow impatient as he takes his time looking at me and not touching me. "Harry." I whine.

His fingers hook around my panties and slips them off. He spread open my thighs and I feel very near its the first time doing anything with him since everything that happened but my drunk state is definitely helping. Harrys head dips down in between my thighs as he flicks his tongue flat against my center. My back arches of the bed in pure pleasure I have been wanting this relief since earlier at the restaurant.

Harry slides two fingers in me as his tongue sucks on my clit and it's pure bliss. "Harry." I moan.

My stomach tightens and I start to feel the familiar heat ride in my stomach and I know I'm close to my high. After a few more movements of his fingers and tongue my vision becomes blurry and I ride out my release.

I open my eyes once I've come down from my high to see Harry starring at me. "That was wow." I say.

"Same about you're mouth." He says with a grin.

"You should stay another night it's already so late anyways." I say.

"Do you think you're sad will mind." Harry asks.

"No my dad likes you a lot." I say and I mean it.

"Okay I will stay then." Harry says.

"Good."