Chapter 123

Harry is incredibly hard to wake up at two in the morning. I nearly had to drag him out of bed to make it on the flight on time.

"I don't know how you expect me to concentrate with you wearing those pants." Harry says as we begin to check in our bags.

I'm wearing yoga plant and big sweater I decided comfy is best. "What do you mean?" I ask.

"Your ass looks wonderful in those pants." He says very loudly may I add.

"Harry lower you're voice." I say embarrassed.

We take our flight and before you know it the seatbelt sign is off and we are able to go to the bathroom if needed. "I have to pee." I say to Harry. I unbuckle my seatbelt and stand up and as I'm walking last Harry the flight gets turbulence and I fall into Harry laps.

"For fucks sake." Harry whispers into my ear.

I smirk at get up and continue to make my way to the bathroom. I pee and wash my hands before exiting. Harry is still put in his seat when I return. He insisted that I take the window seat leaving him the middle so I didn't have to sit by a stranger.

I told him that I was okay with the middle but Harry being Harry fought against it. We ended up sitting with an older man who is kind of creep so I'm glad Harry took the middle.

"How much longer?" I ask once I'm buckled in once again.

"About eleven hours you should try and get some sleep as well." He says and I agree.

I lean my head and rest it on Harrys shoulder you think it would be uncomfortable but it wasn't. I close my eyes and sleep quickly takes me under.

When I wake Harry is lightly shaking me. "Mm." I ask as I sit up straight.

"We are preparing to land." He says.

"We are here?" I ask as I look out the window.

White snow covers the ground and I am not prepared for the harsh cold that will be brought once we are off the plane.

"Yes we are." He says.

"Is you're mom picking us up?" I ask unsure.

"Yeah her gem." He says with a huge grin on his face.

I am beyond excited to meet his family of they are any thing like Harry which I'm guessing they are I know I will love them. The part I'm worried about is them liking me.

Harry stands and grabs the luggage from the above cabin. We only could carry on one bag so we had to check in the rest of the luggage. We exit the plane and my nerves begin to grow at a rapid pace. What if they don't like me or they don't think I'm good enough for Harry? I start to panic and scenarios of them hating me run through my mind.

"Breathe it will be fine." Harry says as if he could read my thoughts.

He intertwined our hands and I relax just from the simplest of contact from him. We grab are luggage off of the converter belt that and we seen to have all of our luggage thankfully nothing went missing.

"They are outside waiting for us." Harry says and I nod.

When we are outside I instantly spot the two women who look like Harry. They are standing next to there black Lexus suv and waving excitedly at us.
Gemma runs up and practically jumps on Harry which is so adorable.

"Hello I'm Anne Harrys mum." The beautiful women says as she takes me in for a hug. She has short brown hair that is straightened and these beautiful brown eyes.

"I'm Millie it's so nice to meet you." I say and mean it.

"Harry." She says when she lets go of me she embraces Harry in a hug and Gemma turns to me.

"So you are the legendary Millie that Harry hasn't stopped blubbering about." Gemma says.

"I'm Millie." I say.

"Harry you didn't do her justice she is a lot prettier then you let on about." Gemma says and I smile at her complement.

"Come on Gem I told you she was the prettiest girl I ever have seen." Harry says.

"Yeah about a million times." Gemma says teasingly.

"Oh Gem hush or I will annoy you like when we were kids." Harry says and I laugh.

"Oh you to knock it off. Its freezing what do say we head home?" Anne asks as she directs the last of the question to me.

"Sounds good." I say.

I go to grab my bags but Harry is already putting them in the trunk for me. Harry and I sit in the back seat as his mum drives and Gemma gets front.

"So Gemma Harry tells me that you just graduated from UNI?" I ask.

"Yes I did." She states.

"Top of her class." Harry puts in.

"That's really great. What did you major in?" I ask.

"Law which sounds like a lot more fun then you would think." She says.

We pull up in front of a beautiful brick house that I am assuming is Harrys. I love it so much it's so cozy it just looks so homy way better more then where my dad lives. I step out of the car to get our bags but Harry already got them and is halfway to the house.

"Millie would you like a tour of the house?" Anne asks and I nod.

She shows me the living room the kitchen that they just reminded and a door that leads to the wine cellar down stairs. We walk down stairs and she shows me there collection of wine it's huge.

"This is amazing." I say.

"Thank you." She says as we walk back up the stairs.

"You put the bags away?" Anne asks Harry who has no appeared in the kitchen.

"Yes." He says.

"I changed the sheets in the guest room for you Millie." Anne says.

"No she is going to stay with me." Harry says and I feel my cheeks start to blush. Just since my dad lets us sleep in the same bed doesn't mean Harry mum will. And besides that's so embarrassing I don't want her to think that we are doing anything cause we aren't.

"Oh okay." She says.

Harry moves toward me and wraps his arm around my waist. "Are you tired?" He asks.

"No I slept on the plane remember."

"I'm going out to town for some things would you like to come with me Millie?" Gemma asks.

"Yes I would love too." I say.

"Okay great Harry you can't come." Gemma says.

"No I'm coming." Harry says.

"No Harry catch up with mum and besides I want girl time with Millie." Gemma says as pulls me out of the house.