Chapter 137

Millie's POV

"Are we about to have sex in the car?" I ask a little nervous but mostly excited. The thought of possibly getting caught is sort of thrilling but I knew if we were to really be seen I would be completely mortified and Harry probably would fight the person who saw us so exposed.

"If that's something you are interested in then yes." Harry says as he backs is up to the side of his car.

My body is pressed against the side door and Harry's warm body is pressed against mine. I feel like every since the first time we went all the way I just want to be close to him and not always in the sexual way just like him holding me and whispering sweet sayings to me. I have never been one to cling partly because I never really had a one to cling to until Harry.

Harry leans downs his head snuggling into the crook of my neck his lips leave sweet kisses along my skin causing my body to shiver and my skin rise with goosebumps. I reach up and run my fingers through his curls I love the way his hair feels in my grasps and I love that he loves it as well.

"I want you so badly." I mumble.
Harry groans and presses his groin into me a obvious bulge in his pants.

"I want you too baby, do you see what you do to me." He groans. I wish I could fuck you in this car and have you scream out my name but I don't want anyone to see or hear you." He says slight possessiveness in his tone.

"Take me home then." I basically beg.

Harry opens the car door and I quickly jump in and he follows on the other side. I want Harry to drive fast yet safe to get back before my hormones get the best of me.

"Is Sarah going back to you're room tonight?" Harry asks.

"I'm not sure but we can go back to you're room." I say just to assure our privacy.

"Okay baby." He rests his hand on my thigh and my skin automatically heats up.

The entire drive home I was counting down the minutes till we got to Harry's room. When we finally pulled back in front of the school I never thought I would be happier to see these stupid brick walls. I jump out of the car and I grab Harry's hand to speed walk up to his room.

We barley make it to the elevator before Harry has his hands around my waist and his lips on mine. Our lips move in perfect sync until the elevator dings signaling we are at his floor. I step out of the elevator still in Harry's embrace he grabs the back of my thighs and lifts me up so I am wrapped around his waist.

"Harry I want you." I mumble into his neck. His hand itch up my short leaving the familiar burn where he touches.

Harry somehow opened the door to his room with me still wrapped around him. I hadn't even noticed we made it all the way to his bed in the dark.

"Harry turn on a light I can't see." I giggle.

"Here let me help you guys." Another male voice says cause me to scream and scurry into Harry's side.

The voice turns on the a lamp bringing light to the room and when I see the person the voice belongs to I don't know if I should scream or run away from him. Because I thought and hoped I wouldn't have to see him for a long time of even ever. And that person is Zayn.