meteor shower

You know that feeling when you like someone? Your heart starts to race, your words become a jumbled mess around them, a simple smile will make your legs turn into jelly, and touch would send butterflies rushing, fluttering around in your stomach.

Yoongi doesn't feel that anymore, and he's scared.

"Yoongi!" Jin calls out from across the park, waving his hands in the air signaling the younger over.

Yoongi walks up to the two who sat on a small blanket food laid out and untouched. A smile comes to the male's face. They waited for him.

"Hyung," He sighs, "I told you two I was going to be late. Why did you wait for me? The food is probably cold now."

Namjoon shakes his head, "It's a summer day, Yoongi. It's not cold. Plus, it would be rude to eat without our date." There he goes being so charming the younger can't even argue.

Yoongi bites back a smile. "You guys went all out," he comments as he looks at all the dishes. There were cute little sandwiches, fresh fruit, and some of the younger's favorite snacks and drinks.

"Jin went all out," Namjoon corrects. I touched nothing."

"Thank God," Yoongi snickered, earning a pout from Namjoon.

"I know how to make a sandwich," he mumbles.

"Sure you do, Joonie. Please eat now," Seokjin said, stifling back a laugh as he handed the two men a plate, and Yoongi didn't think twice about digging in.

Seokjin is a good cook. Yoongi couldn't wait for the days he would see the two just to eat the older's cooking, especially since Seokjin never failed to send him home with extras. Seokjin always reminded the younger of a doting father, the picture-perfect husband he's handsome, he can cook, and he's caring. Seokjin is just Seokjin.

Yoongi looks up at the two, who shared an adoring smile as they silently watched the younger "Is there something on my face?" He asked, his mouth full of full as he eyed the two.

Seokjin nodded, laughing. "Yes, there is." He reached out with a napkin wiping away whatever remnants of food were on Yoongi's face.

The older pulled away with a soft smile, and gosh, Yoongi doesn't think he's ever met someone as lovely.

Seokjin is just Seokjin. Someone easy to love.

"Look at what I got!" Namjoon chirps as he takes out three tickets. He pushes the paper closer to the men as if he's showing off a new toy.

"Tickets?" Yoongi questions. He's not exactly sure what's so special about pieces of paper.

Seokjin pulled one from his husband's hand. "To the aquarium?"

Namjoon nodded with that dimpled smile no one could ever say no to. Seokjin and Yoongi shared a knowing look at each other, and despite their hesitance, they found themselves right at the aquarium. Namjoon has got them wrapped tightly around his finger."

He's so excited," Yoongi mutters as he watches the male get admitted into the aquarium.

Seokjin nods, "He really loves the ocean and all the little creatures," he comments with a fond smile.

"Namjoon, the gentle giant," Yoongi mutters with an amused smile.

To Yoongi, it is so refreshing to see this childish relaxed side of Namjoon. Up until now, he has only known professor Kim, who is strict, cool, someone everyone at their university admires. But then there's Kim Namjoon, who's clumsy, a loving husband, and a dork that fawns over small animals. Namjoon is an intelligent man, a natural leader, he's dependable and kind-hearted, there's more to him than that tough exterior people see.

"Come on! Let's go see the crabs!" Namjoon says as he rushes over, slipping between the two as he takes hold of their hands.

"Alright, Joonie, let's go see the crabs," Jin coos. Namjoon gives him a big smile, those dimples coming back in view.

The more Yoongi sees and learns about Namjoon, the more he falls.

"Finally ending the night?" Yoongi questions as he settled into the passenger seat, despite not being ready for this day to end.

Namjoon grimaces, About that-"

"Karaoke!" Seokjin cheers as he pops up from the back seat. "What you two thought I didn't get to pick as well?"

"Karaoke, really?" Yoongi questions, Seokjin sticks his tongue out at him playfully in response.

"I don't think I want to go," Namjoon says, and the younger nods in agreement.

A pout makes its way onto the older's face. Yoongi swears he can see tears forming.

"That's not going to work on me," Namjoon scoffs.

Namjoon lied. It did work very well. So well, in fact, they spent the past hour singing a bunch of pop hits. Yoongi even joined in the fun rapping once. It seems to be what Seokjin wants, Seokjin gets.

"Yoongi Yoongi, you go next,: Seokjin said as he handed over the microphone.

Yoongi shook his head, groaning, "No, no, hyung. how about you sing?"

Jin looked over at his husband, who shook his head as well. " I need to rest my voice," Namjoon said, which wasn't much of a lie. Yoongi couldn't tell if he was screeching or singing at one point.

"Fine. You two are so lame," Seokjin scoffs as he puts on a song, some ballad Yoongi hasn't heard of.

The song begins to play, and Yoongi is hit with some of the most angelic voices he has ever heard. Not only is he beautiful, but so is his voice. Yoongi swears this world just isn't fair. It's certified, Seokjin is an angel, just like he thought. His mouth is left agape as he listens closely.

His eyes drift from the older to Namjoon. The male had a soft smile and loving eyes as he listened to his husband sing, and a part of Yoongi wishes, the male would look at him the same one day. Yoongi looks between the two, and his throat begins to feel tight as he licks his lips. He feels something he can't quite place.

"I know that look too well," Namjoon mutters, his eyes still focused on the older.

"Hyung-"

He looks at Yoongi and smiles. "It's alright," Namjoon assures as he reaches out, taking the younger hand, his thumb stroking Yoongi's knuckles in a way to calm the male down.

No, it's not alright.