im brave...

Yoongi couldn't stop thinking about the beauty from the elevator, Seokjin. He's becoming desperate to see him again, hear his sweet voice. He wonders what it would sound like coming the man's plump lips.

He doesn't believe in love at first sight. Feelings grow over time how can you fall for someone you just met?

Despite his long harbored feelings for his professor it took months for the crush to develop. He has hardly known Seokjin for a day and is wholly infatuated with the man.

There's a soft creak at his door, and his roommate Hoseok walks in with a scowl on his face which is unusual for the ball of sunshine.

The younger lets out a small huff as he sits on the edge of Yoongi's bed.

"Can you help me clean up? Or at least buy some groceries, please?" he begs with a pout.

Yoongi scoffs and gives the male a smirk. "Why, Hoseokie? You have someone coming over?"

"Yes, unlike you. Please, Yoon, my boyfriend is coming over."

Boyfriend? Since when did he have one of those? Why hasn't he told me until now?

"U-Uh ok, I'll go buy some groceries, you're better at cleaning anyway."

Yoongi awkwardly leaves the room and makes his way to the front door throwing on his sneakers before leaving out.

How could Hobi get a boyfriend before me?

His head spins as a million thoughts (or so he thinks) forms his in mind. Unable to wrap his head around how his Hobi has a boyfriend. Yoongi steps into the elevator still thinking about his friend's new relationship looks like he'll be third-wheeling, yay.

The deathtrap comes to a sudden stop and the doors open with a beep revealing the gorgeous blonde from the last time standing there.

"Oh, it's you again!" Seokjin chirps as he steps into the elevator with Yoongi. "I never caught your name."

"Y-Yoongi," he manages to stutter out shying away from the man as he wipes his sweaty palms against his black jeans.

Seokjin lets out a soft chuckle, and Yoongi can feel his heart race. "You look so young. How old are you, cutie?"

Cutie? Yoongi inwardly screams and his face heats up is this heavenly being flirting with him or is he just being friendly?

"I'm 24," he answers, and Seokjin chuckles again.

"Ah. I'm your hyung! You should call me hyung for now on Yoongichii!" He beams, and Yoongi slowly nods his mouth slightly opened. The younger can't help but stare in awe as Seokjin smiles sweetly.

Hyung? Yoongichi? Is he trying to kill me?

The elevator comes to a stop, and as much as Yoongi hates the deathtrap, he would do anything to stand here talking to Seokjin.

"Well, it was nice talking to you, Yoongi. I hope to see you again." Seokjin blows a flying kiss at the younger before exiting out of the elevator door.

He wants to see me again. In a moment of brave desperation, he follows before the older grabbing onto the hand.

"Can I have your number? M-Maybe we can hang out sometime," he questions with a weak smile.

Seokjin stares down at the younger before a wide smirk appears on his face as he leans closer to Yoongi. "Are you asking me out, Yoongichii?"

He freezes at the male's question, and he feels his face burn a bright red as he stares down at the ground.

"Yeah, I am."