moment

It's been a shitty week ever since he had found out about Seokjin and professor Kim. Who would have thought the two men he found himself attracted to were together all long? He couldn't help but feel stupid for thinking someone like Seokjin would have been interested in someone like him.

'i think you're pretty amazing," Yoongi mocked Seokjin, raising his voice an octave. "Pretty amazing, my ass."

Hoseok shook his head as he watched the older grumble to himself with a pout. To say Yoongi has been annoying to deal with was an understatement. He was driving Hoseok fucking insane.

He became clingy, hanging around Hoseok whenever possible since he couldn't follow Jin around like a lost puppy. And the most irritating thing of. The crying. Hoseok didn't even think Yoongi crying or showing any kind of emotion was possible until all shit broke loose, but the older had a habit of crying whenever he saw something that reminded him of Jin.

He's got it worse than Hoseok had thought, and the younger has no idea how to shake his hyung out of it.

Yoongi lets out another sigh for the umpteenth time, and Hoseok shuts his eyes taking a deep breath in an attempt to calm himself down.

"Hyung, I get that you're sad, but there are so many other guys out there. Someone will love you. He is not the only person." Hoseok says, trying to rationalize with the older.

"But he's the person I wanted," the older whines.

"You're infuriating," Hoseok groans, and the older sighs again. "Go to your room!"

Yoongi rolls his eyes with a pout, "Fine. I wanted to cry myself to sleep anyway."

Hoseok watches in disbelief as Yoongi gets off the couch and heads to his room, not forgetting to slam the door behind him.

"I can't do this. I've got to get this man some help."

"Hyung," Hoseok calls from outside his door.

"What?" Yoongi calls back, his voice muffled.

"Jimin and I wanted to talk to you," the male said as he pushed open the older's door, letting Jimin and himself step inside.

"I thought you were mad at me," Yoongi said, hiding in his blanket.

Hoseok rolls his eyes and plops himself onto the older's bed. "I'm not. Now get up. You can't stay inside of that blanket all day," he urges, tugging at the sheet over Yoongi's head.

Yoongi peaks his head out slowly to see his roommate sitting near him with a grim smile. "And why not?" He questions, sitting up.

"What even happened?" Jimin speaks up.

He lets out a huff of breath, throwing his head back. "You know how I like professor Kim?" he asks, and Jimin nods. "I also have feelings for Jin-"

Jimin mouths an oh and asks, "You mean that hot guy Hoseok was talking about? That came over last time?"

"Yes, that hot guy. I don't bring a lot of hot guys over, but that's not the point," Yoongi presses his lips into a thin line. "As it turns out, they're married."

"Two good looking men together. Sounds about right," Jimin mumbles, earning a nudge from his boyfriend.

"Jimin, not helping," Hoseok grits.

"Right! Sorry. Ok, let's go to the club. Maybe you can meet someone as equally hot," Jimin suggests with a smile.

Hoseok and Yoongi both frown, "I don't think that's a good idea-"

"Someone hotter than Seokjin and Mr. Kim? In this economy? I think not," Yoongi snorts.

"Yeah. You can find someone like second rate. Now get up, we going clubbing to get your mind off your men," Jimin rolls his eyes as he pulls Yoongi up from the bed.

Yoongi scoffs, "Pff men. Oh my gosh I have men," he says, eyes widening in realization.

"Yeah, you do now. Get up and get dressed, loser," Hoseok teases, smacking the older's back.

Yoongi pouts, "Alright, I am!" He rolls his eyes as he pushes the two out of his room.

What the fuck do I even wear?

Yoongi rummages through his closet for a while, trying to find something that would make Seokjin say 'wow' and ultimately divorce his husband until he realizes he's getting dressed for someone who isn't going to be there.

"This is good enough," He huffs, deciding to settle for a black shirt and ripped jeans. He steps into the living room to see Hoseok and Jimin ready and dressed down in Gucci. Fucking rich kids.

Jimin notices the older and gasps walking closer to him. "You look so good! If I wasn't so in love with Hoseok, I would definitely-"

"Ok, enough of that!" Hoseok says as he clasps his boyfriend's mouth with his hand. "You ready hyung?"

No. "Yes."