im shy but god hes angelic

Yoongi is good at two things. Breathing and music, except when Mr. Kim is around.

His heart races and hands shake become clammy and sticky. All the while Just talking to his professor makes him stumble and stutter over his words. He mindlessly obeys the man despite his 'you can't tell me what to do' mantra.

It's a crush. A sad pathetic crush on his professor who would never look his way, but eh a boy could dream.

It's raining, pouring in fact as he stands in front of his school doors, holding a textbook over his head. Yoongi scowls in the rain, he hates it and the icky feeling of his drenched clothes sticking to his body. He can't help but feel relaxed listening to the sound of the raindrops tapping against the pavement.

He lets the heavy textbook drop his side as he lets out a defeated sigh, wishing he had brought his bag and maybe a jacket.

A shadow covers over his head, and he starts to panic watching the rain bend around him with widened eyes.

He looks up startled to see a dark red umbrella over him, and the owner stifles out a laugh and Yoongi looks over to see him.

Shocked, he continues to stare at the tall, dimpled man in awe.

"Why are you still out here?" Mr. Kim questions.

Yes, he has a perfectly good reason to be out here and yet he can't think of one.

"It's raining," he manages to reply as he sticks his hand out of the umbrella, catching raindrops on his palm.

"Yes, it is. But why are you standing out in the rain, Yoongi?" Mr. Kim asks again.

His eyes widen stunned that the man even knows his name. He always assumed he was invisible to everyone.

"I made time to remember my favorites names," the older chuckles almost as he read Yoongi's mind.

Favorites?

The older smiles kindly. "Do you need a ride home?"

"I'm fine, I can just walk home," he declines, despite everything in him screaming to say yes.

"Don't be ridiculous, you'll get sick out here, I'll drive you home," Mr. Kim starts to walk, and the younger hesitantly trails behind to the man's car.

Mr. Kim opens the door for him, and he smiles to himself as he sits down. He looks out the window staring at the rain falling unaware of his teacher getting in on the older side.

His professor lets the door close with a slam startling Yoongi. He turns to see the man running his fingers through his slightly damp black locks.

Mr. Kim shoots the younger and look, handing over his cell phone. With his head down he awkwardly types in the address before giving the phone back to his teacher.

He starts to drive and Yoongi stiffs awkwardly in the leather seats, looking over at his professor who is closer to him than ever. He tries to focus on the sound of the rain hitting the vehicle, but the sound of his heartbeat drowns it out.

"You know Yoongi," Mr. Kim starts startling the other. "You're an amazing student. There's so much more to you than you show."

"What do you like to do? What are you interested in?" The older asks.

"Music. Like writing songs and rapping," he replies shutting his eyes waiting for the judgment.

He's heard it so much before, especially from his parents who couldn't understand his passion for it, thinking he would be better off a doctor or a lawyer like his older brothers.

"That's cool. I bet you're amazing," the older compliments turning Yoongi's face a beet red.

"Uh, thanks," he murmurs.

"I would love to hear your music sometime. Well, here you are," Mr. Kim states pulling in front of Yoongi's apartment building.

"Oh yeah, thank you, Mr. Kim," he says, sad he even has to leave.

"You're welcome, Yoongi." He hops out of the car closing the door with a smile once his professor's eyes meet his.

Smiling to himself, he walks towards the small apartment complex and looks back to see if his teacher is still there despite the rain. He steps into the building and runs towards the closing elevator doors desperate to get his damp clothes off of him.

A man presses the open button for him before he could ask, he gives the stranger a small thank you as he steps into the deathtrap. Yoongi glances over at the stranger shocked to see a tall model-like man next to him.

"Staring is rude," the stranger chuckles.

Why is an angel talking to him?

"I'm sorry," Yoongi whispers looking down at his feet.

He hears the sound of the elevator doors open and looks over at the gorgeous man.

"Hi Sorry, I'm Seokjin," the handsome man jokes before walking out the doors.

Yoongi watches in awe as he walks out unable to look away from the hypnotic man, as the doors finally shut.