cloud nine doesnt last forever

"Oh fuck Jin, wait-i don't think it can fit," Yoongi winces as he stares at the older in shock.

Seokjin pulls away with a pout, rolling his eyes at the male."Yes, it can! I'm telling you, I've done this before, alright!" The older protests as he proceeds to try to fit his fist in his mouth.

Yoongi chuckles, pulling Seokjin's hand away. "Cut it out, we're in public," He chuckles and Seokjin groans wiping his hand off.

"What are you smiling for?" Seokjin pouts, and Yoongi feels his heart stop once he comes eye to eye with the older.

Seokjin Seokjin Seokjin. Yoongi can't seem to find the right words to describe the older all he knows is he likes to hold his hand and wants to watch Jin smile and laugh... forever if that's possible.

He shakes his head and turns away, "You. You're stupid," he whispers.

"Stupid? Then what are you?" Jin questions teasingly, pretending to be offended.

Yoongi shrugs, "I dunno... whatever you think I am," he mumbles, turning away as he feels Seokjin's eyes on him.

There goes Seokjin making him shy with just a glance. He thought he'd be over this crush by now.

Seokjin strokes his chin humming as he pretends to think. "Luckily for you, Yoonie, I think you're-" he pauses, "Ah, never mind."

"H-hey!" Yoongi sputters out.

Jin cocks an eyebrow and looks at the younger, "What?" The older questions playfully.

"I want to know what you think," the younger says with a frown.

"You do?" Yoongi nods.

"I think you're pretty amazing, and you're nice and-"

Yoongi screams on the inside as he quickly covers his face with his hands to hide his pale cheeks flushing red.

"Yoongichi, are you blushing? Seokjin chuckles as he tries to pry the younger's hands away.

"No, that was just so cheesy, hyung," he groans, his hands still covering his face.

"Yah! I'm saying nice things about you, it's true! how dare you call me cheesy?"

Yoongi can only shake his head and give his hyung a shy smile. "I think you're pretty amazing, too, hyung."

"Oh, hyung, you're back!" Hoseok calls from the kitchen. "How was your date?" he teases.

The older saunters over to the counter and plops onto a barstool. "It wasn't a date," Yoongi mumbles, resting his head on his hand.

Hoseok scoffs, "Sure. How was it?" Yoongi's face flushes red again as he thinks back to what Seokjin said.

"Hyung?" Hoseok questions, eyeing the older.

"He thinks I'm amazing," the older mumbles to himself.

"Dude, your pupils are like dilated right now. You've got it bad."

Yoongi nods before raising his head up and looking at the younger with widen eyes.

"Hoseok, what the fuck do I do?"

"Confess," the younger suggests with a shrug.

Yoongi's eyebrows furrow as he looks at the male puzzled, "Confess?"

"Have you seen Jin? He looks like a fucking god Hoseok. He's otherworldly, he would never-"

"He said you're amazing that has to mean something. Plus, you're not bad yourself. It's his loss," Hoseok says, cutting off the older's mini-rant. "So you're gonna confess, or what?"

Yoongi thinks about the younger said for a moment before nodding, "Yeah, I think I will."

Yoongi had really taking what Hoseok said into consideration, especially after the past couple of dates and talks with Seokjin, he had finally made his mind up.

Falling for Seokjin wasnt hard, from his sweet smile to his sassy attitude. The way he's able to speak his mind without a care, and his annoying yet adorable (to Yoongi) laugh, it wasn't hard to fall for him at all.

He had finally made up his mind,  deciding that he would confess his feelings no matter how scary it gets.

Spinning his own between his fingers he can't help but think about Seokjin and the date they were going on today. A blond man walks into the room with a bright smile and a lunchbox in hand, making Yoongi perk up as he sees his Seokjin walk in.

Why is he here?

Yoongi watches closely as Seokjin walks over to Mr. Kim, handing the food over to him. The two exchange some words that he's unable to hear as the class erupts with whispers and questions as the two talk.

"Do you think they're dating?" One girl asks.

"They would be a cute couple," Another says, and a group of people nod in agreement.

That can't be possible right?

Mr. Kim clears his throat and the class become silent, everyone giving him their undivided attention. Yoongi can't helo but smile to himself, this is what he's always liked about the professor. He's kind yet fierce and is an amazing teacher.

"Sorry for the intruption everyone," Mr. Kim apologizes as he turns to the class. Yoongi quickly takes notice of the sweet glance Mr. Kim throws seokjin's away as he grabs the man's hand.

"This is my husband Seokjin." the male announces proudly, and a smirk grows on his face as the class erupts into whispers again.

Husband? Yoongi begins sick to his stomach as he watches the couple, how gently Mr. Kim holds Seokjins hand and pulls him closer by the waist with his other. Quickly he grabbs his bag he leaves out the room feeling warm tears run down his face.

How could he do this?

"Yoongichi," A voice calls out to him and he turns to see Seokjin standing there, his face full of regret.

"You're married," He murmurs, his eyes full of rage as he stares the older down.

"I was going to tell you but-"

"You should have told me from the start. You should have told me before i fell for you and your stupid face."

"Yoongi, I really really like you," Jin confesses as he steps closer.

The younger scoffs, "I bet you love your husband too."

Seokjin stays silent and Yoongi laughs to himself incredulously. The fucking audacity.

"Yeah, don't talk to me ever again," he says, reaching to push the school doors.

Seokjin gently grabs onto the younger, "Yoongichi please!"

Yoongi looks back and glares, "Don't fucking call me that. You're not allowed to call me that."

"Yoongi if you would just let explain please," the older begs and Yoongi tugs his arm back from the male's touch.

"I don't want to be one of those guys you fool around with when your husband isn't around, I wanted to be yours. Thank you for letting me know that will never happen."