imneverdrinkingagain

"It's just like, how could he do this to me, ya know? I would have given that man the best years of my life, and he just-"

"I thought you said he would be a lot quieter when he's drunk," Jimin whispers to his boyfriend as he pretends to listen to Yoongi's drunken rant.

Hoseok bites his lip, "Well, I was wrong obviously," he whispers back.

"You guys get me, right?" Yoongi asks, and the two nod with forced smiles.

"Yes, of course, hyung." Jimin stands up and grabs the older's hand. "You wanna go dance?"

Yoongi frowns, looking at the male's hand with disgust, "No," he says.

"Yeah, you do come on," Jimin says as he tugs the older out of his seat onto the dance floor.

Yoongi somehow managed to get away from Jimin. The male was small, but damn was he strong. Yoongi found himself stumbling into a seat at the bar, silently observing everyone talk and dance. The couples around him make him want to shrink back into himself. He forgot he was here for a good time, but nothing about this screams fun.

I need a drink.

He calls a bartender over, "Hey can I get a-"

The male pauses as he hears a loud squeaky laugh from the other side of the bar. Yoongi shoots up quickly and looks to see Seokjin sitting there looking as godly as ever, laughing along to something some guy said.

He doesn't know what possessed him to walk over to the man, but he did mindlessly. He stood there as he watched how easily Seokjin interacted with everyone around him and when the older turned to look at him, Seokjin's smile dropped, and his eyes softened.

"Yoongi," He mouthed as he stepped towards the younger.

"You-" Yoongi pauses.

There so many things he wants to say to the man, but he just can't get it out as his eyes begin to burn, tears threatening to fall.

"Mr. Kim seems like a great man. He doesn't deserve what you're doing to him. No one does!"

"What about me?" A man speaks up as he steps behind Seokjin, wrapping an arm around the older's waist. "Yoongi?" Mr. Kim asks.

Seokjin shakes his head, but Yoongi ignores the older. "Seokjin is cheating on you." The words slipped out his mouth before he could even think about it.

Seokjin's eyes widen, "Yoongi-"

The male shakes his head stubbornly. "He deserves to know. You can't just hurt-"

"I already know Yoongi-ah," Mr. Kim says.

"Wait, what?" Yoongi looks at the two becoming extremely puzzled.

Mr.Kim glances at his husband, "Yes, me and Seokjin are married, but we are more of a poly ordeal. We both are really interested in you," he explains.

"Trust me, it was never my intention to lead you on. I just wasn't sure how you felt about me," Seokjin says sincerely.

"Yoongi?" Mr. Kim calls the younger as he notices him backing away.

"I need some time to process this," He mutters as he steps back from the couple.

Mr. Kim nods, "Yeah, okay. We understand."

"I'm super sorry again, Yoongi," Seokjin says as he turns to his husband.

Yeah, me too. Yoongi sped away awkwardly from the two back to the table Jimin and Hoseok were settled at. "Hoseok Jimin, we gotta go," he says out of breath.

Jimin stands up and looks at the older worriedly. "Where did you run off to!"

"It doesn't matter! We just have to go, okay?" he says as he grabs the couple's things from off the table.

Hoseok and Jimin look at their hyung concerned but decided not to push any further. "Yeah, let's go."

The harsh sunlight awoke Yoongi. The male let out a whine as he pulled the blanket over his head, giving his eyes a temporary break from the light he'd have to face later on.

He was pretty fucked up last night but unfortunately not fucked up enough to forget how he embarrassed himself in front of Mr. Kim and Seokjin. Yoongi groaned as he slid his hand down the side of his bed and grabbed his phone, squinting at the bright screen as he unlocked it and opened up his messages.

seokjin hyung: I really missed you, ya know?

seokjin hyung: Let's talk soon, okay? Bye, Yoongi <3

Fucking seokjin and his fucking hearts. The younger frowned and let out another groan before finally pushing himself out of bed and into the living room. Hoseok and Jimin eyed the older cautiously as he dragged his feet on his way to the table and plopped himself into a chair.

"So," Jimin chuckled awkwardly.

"Tell us what happened last night, or you're not getting any pain meds," Hoesok threatens.

The older frowns. "Fuck you, I'll find them myself."

Hoseok grins, "Jimin hid them. Now spill."

Yoongi gasps, feeling betrayed. "Not you, Jimin. Don't let him corrupt you-"

"Hyung," Hoseok whined, "Seriously tell us what happened we were worried."

Jimin nodded in agreement, "You kinda just ran off from me, and when you came back, you were being super weird."

"I saw Jin," Yoongi mutters.

The couple's eyes widen. "Did Jin say anything?" Jimin asks.

"Yeah, he said lots," the older says sarcastically.

"And what did you say?" Hoseok asks.

"I may or may have not, gone off about how seokjin is a lying cheat and when Namjoon came over, I may or may have not, told him that Jin is a said cheater and they may or may not had told me they're poly and that they're both interested in me," Yoongi mutters. "But maybe or not."

Jimin slaps the older's arm in excitement, "Hyung, do you know what this means?"

"No, not at all," he shakes his head, and the two groan.

"Well, what did you say to them?" Hoseok questions.

"That I needed time to process what the fuck happened," Yoongi shrugs.

"Process what? Hyung, the two hottest men, tell you they like you, and you're like, 'Oh, let me think about it.' What is wrong with you?" Jimin shouts, shaking the older in annoyance.

"I said I needed time to process this not, 'oh let me think about it,'" the older retorted.

Hoseok sighs, "Either way, they're both interested in you. What are you waiting for?"

"Text them," Jimin urges.

The oldest eyes widen, and asks, "What?"

"Yes! text them now what the fuck hyung!" Hoseok shouts, shoving the older.

"Text them?"

"Yes!" the couple screams in unison.

"Okay! I'll text them right now!"

"That's right! Get your men hyung!"

Yoongi:
im done thinking hyung

yoongi:
i would love to talk to you both soon