♡morning♡ 17 ♡routine♡

So, usually when I wake up is when I do my routine. I don't do it all the time because I still trying to stick to it. Which is fine. No one is going to stick to the first few weeks you know?

Now if you can remember the whole routine you can always put reminder in your phone for each part of the routine like I am for my night routine which we will touch on next update.

Right I haven't been having motivation to actually do this much.
Although the thing is I am doing it more and more. That's all that's matters. That's what self improvement is all about. Um, tile drop not intended.

Anyways, what works for me is putting the whole thing on the wall. If I can see it. I can remember it. I don't know that's just how my brain works.

Here's a picture:

Yeah, and you may have thought I was kidding

My routine is pretty simple. That's the thing. You don't have to start off fancy.
If you want to later you can definitely slowly add on stuff into your routine. If you want make a new one.

It's really what works for you.

What I did first was make a draft of my routine. I sorted it out and made in the order I wanted.

Then I just went ahead and started doing the routine and so now I am slowly easing into it.

If you're wondering I actually got all that from WikiHow.  See WikiHow just described the way it was going for so I thought I give them credit for helping me out. Pfft, I'm sorry can't really take myself seriously because of all the funny videos on WikiHow.

Although this actually what I did and no I didn't follow WikiHow lol.

Okay so if you need ideas here are some list of some for your morning routine.

Ideas

• Listen to a podcast

• mediate

• clean a bit in the morning

• make your bed

• make a daily list of things to be grateful for

• read

• drink some water(I added to mine because I forget to drink water a lot of the time)

• exercise

• take a morning shower

• add one of your hobbies to it

• study(for school)

•learn something new

•Get dressed (sometimes I wear the same outfit for like 3 days)

• Journal or Dream Journal

• read/listen/watch good news

• Do an act of kindness (for yourself or someone else)

• Count your distractions ( every time you get off task make a tally)

There wasn't a lot a sources for this cause I kinda already got it down. Sorta. Morning routines are pretty simple if you think about it. So I didn't think there was need to get complicated. So here it is.

I really hope this helped in some way see you in the next update! :D

~Mia💙

sources I got some of this from:

https://www.inc.com/jessica-stillman/50-ideas-to-help-you-design-your-perfect-morning-routine.html
And the WikiHow lol
https://www-wikihow-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.wikihow.com/Get-Into-a-Morning-Routine?amp_js_v=a6&amp_gsa=1&amp=1&usqp=mq331AQKKAFQArABIIACAw%3D%3D#aoh=16258051925379&amp_ct=1625805204666&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.wikihow.com%2FGet-Into-a-Morning-Routine

Some Images are not owned by me.