🦋The final 🦋20 🦋 and last part🦋

Okay, all in all I think I covered everything. So that means this is the last chapter.

In this last chapter I am going to basically go everything we went over.

In the first chapter we found out a new hobby can also be just what you need.

We also learned that self care is self love.

Okay, we also know cleaning up our space can help us have clear minds and sleep a lot better. The early bird gets the worm. To have a more positive social media. That dressing the way you want helps boost confidence and makes you feel good. That it is hard to stay motivated but there are methods.

That exercise is good for you. Obviously and honestly once you start you really find that it makes you feel better. It's good to have resolutions for the new year or any time really. Having some goals really motivates you. That you can use both a planner and bullet journal. Having a wall filled with things you like keeps you inspired.

Here's my wall now. It's pretty chaotic now...

We know that taking a break every now and then is okay

That self love is very related and connected to your self care. That eating 3 meals a day is important. That your true self is hard to find. That a morning routine can help us get our days started. Don't let your negativity control you.

Finally to just be kinder to ourselves because that's what is most important.

Thank you for reading this. This book took me too long to write.

But look at what we learned along the journey together. :D

I think that's what's most important.

-Mia🦋