Her room 4

("OMG Y/N I THOUGHT YOU DIED OR IN A COMA DOSE YOUR LEGS HURT OR WHAT ABOUT YOUR NOSE WAIT OR YOUR CHEEK!!!" "um calm down I'm fine but where am I?" "oh your at Sydney's place," Stanley said "WAIT WHAT-WHAT TIME IS IT "I yelled "Well come down but it is 12 pm," Sydney said "Omg my dad is gonna kill me," I said as a began panicking" well you can go because you hurt so," Sydney said "yeah y/n your to hurt you have to stayyy~," Marcy said while smirking "so where are you going, Marcy ?" I ask Marcy "oh Stanley is taking me home," Marcy said,  "Oh ok well I see you tomorrow." I said to Marcy and Stanley "bye" they said to me before they walked out of her room.)

"So why was Dina beating you up?" she said with hurt in her eyes as she looked at me "well s-she always would beat me after school ever since I was 14 so nothing new," I said as I looked down "what do you mean she always did," she said while looking mad now " well Dina isn't who you think she is, she's a bitch and a bully she would always torment me when she got me alone she does not want people to see the mean manipulative self," I said as I looked to see she was crying I crawled towards her and yeah it did hurt a lot  but she was crying and that hurt me more than anything "what's wrong," I asked her as I hug her "I just can't believe that the girl I like is a bitch and was hiding everything she was doing to you and other people some people even warned me that she not who she says she is yet I was to busy following her like a cat does a rat." she cried and she hugs me back tightly "hey it's ok at least you have Me Stanley and Marsala.!" I said cheerfully trying to brighten the mood. "hahaha thanks you know your pretty fun to hang around" she said as she pulled away to look at me "heh thanks you too..." I said as I tucked a piece of hair behind my ear looking down "hey look at me" she said as she lifted my chin to look her in her eyes I don't know what happened but I KISSED HER LIKE ON THE LIPS and she kissed back for a moment but I pulled back "um-SORRY I said as I ran out the room and bolted out of the door I hear Sydney say something but I keep running away till I got to my house I open the door to see my dad standing there "WHY ARE YOU *hick up* HOME LATE " he yelled I could tell he was drunk cause he had a bottle in his hands and slurring his words " Dad I got caught up by some friends and it was raining and-" I was cut off by a bottle being thrown at my head I dodged it just enough but got hit in the eye with glass "FUCK WHAT THE HELL DAD" I said crying from the pain "t-that's  *hick up* what you *hick up* get now go to your-r room NOW" he said walking to the couch as I cried I ran to my and shut the door as I cried in pain I have to see if there's glass in my eye I thought as I looked in the mirror and sure enough there was a piece of glass in my eye SHIT I thought I got to pull it out I grabbed the glass and counted "one *breath* two *breath* THREE FUCK" I yelled as I pulled it out to see blood gushing out my shit I need to got to the hospital as I ran out the door to go to the nearest hospital.

(ANNNNNNNNNND CUT)

(so this chapter sucks ass but we love drama she here you go I have to look up things about glass getting stuck in eyes for the next chapter pray for me bye love you, readers)

(697 words)