Getting together 10

(Y/N I have to tell you something it might not be the right time but I have to tell you or like show you" she said getting very close "What is it-" she KISSED ME like on THE LIPS, of course, I kissed her back are lip moved in sync then we pulled away. "Wow" was all I could say "Y/N I like you," Sydney said while holding my face "I-I like you too," I said then our names got called...)

We grabbed our boxes and ran out of the now empty room, "Y'all got everything" Marsala said putting the last piece of furniture in the car. "Yup," I and Sydney said at the same time then blushed "Did something happened that we missed?"  Stanley said closing the trunk. "Um yeah kinda.." I said looking down at Sydney doing the same "YALL KISSED" Marsala said looking at the two of us "How-" Sydney was about to ask " Because I know everything"  "Marcy that was creepy" I said.

"Okay okay, enough with the lovey-dovey and let's go,"  Stanley said getting in the car as we all followed. I sat in Sydney lap while she played with my hair my eyes started to get very heavy next thing I know I was asleep.

(Sydney POV)

I could hear Y/N's soft snores and her slow breaths on my neck "You know she loves you right" Marsala said looking at me "She does?" I said shocked "Yeah," Marsala said "You better take her out somewhere," Stanley said "Like a date"  "Yeah like a date," he said still looking on the road.

(Time sKip- at marsala house)

As we pulled out into the driveway Y/N was moving a lot like a lot to the point where she was grinding on me I blushed at the thought that she was having a wet dream but about who. "Y/N , Y/N," I said as I shook her awake "hmmm what?" she asked still half asleep "we are at marsala's Stanley and marsala are waiting on us," I said as she sat up in my lap okay she said looking at me then she gave me a peck on the lips and got out leaving me there blushing.

(Y/N'S POV)

I peck Sydney and got out to help Stanley and Marsala out I don't know why I kissed her again it just felt right. Sydney cathed up to me and we walked in "Oh hi Mr. and Mrs. Hopper" I said as they were in the kitchen "Oh hi Y/N Marsala told us what happened were sorry I just hope you will like it here" Mrs. Hopper said while Mr. Hopper nodded "Oh it ok thanks for letting me stay" I said looking at them while the nodded me and Sydney walked upstairs to see Marsala and Stanley putting the last of my stuff in the room. 

"Oh hey love birds finally out of the car" Marsala said looking at us with a smirk "Oh Marcy no no!" Sydney said turning her head "So you wouldn't want to do it with me ..." I said looking sad "No I would love to do it- I mean like-"  "I'm just joking come on " I said as we walked in the room to put every thing how I wanted it to be.

(Time skip - to when the rooms finished)

"Ugh finally were done" I said sweating "I'm staying a night I'm to tired" Stanley said laying flat on my bed "W-Well you can sleep in room" Marsala said out of breath. "C-Can I stay I got to walk home if Stanley is staying ."Yeah M&M you can sleep with me" I said looking at her "M&M?" she said looking at me "A nickname for you"  I said smiling "Oh ok" she said smiling back "Okay enough Cuteness me and Stanley are going to bed.". she said as her and Stanley walked out of my room "So do you like your room?" Sydney asked "Yeah it is just like my one at home." I said looking at the room.

" I said looking at the room

(The room ^^^^)

"Um I Y/N?" "yeah?" "So when you where in the car you where kinda grinding on me and I wanted to know like what where you dreaming about?" she asked while looking down on the floor "Oh um-I was dreaming about you-" I said embarrassed "OH-um-" she said lost for words. "Sorry if I made you uncomfortable" I said looking down "Hey look it's fine" She said lifting my chin then she kissed me I kissed back.....

(ANNNNNNNND CUT)

(So Yeah... I really hope you like this book I love you guyssss byeee)

(785 Words)