The school day ♡

I wake up to the sun beaming into the room, I look to my side and see her sydney *I am so lucky* i thought. I shake sydney awake "Sydney wake up we have school" i said as she flipped around and sat up. "Ugh okay okay i am up" she said looking at me with her hair all over the place "pff" i said as i tried to stop myself from laughing "Stop laughing at me and let's get ready" she said as she got out of the bed. "Okay I'm coming" i said as i crawled out the bed.

(Time skip♡)

Once we we're done changing we walked to the kitchen and it happend that Stanley and Marsala where there "Oh hello lover birds" stanley said as he turned in his stool. Marsala  snickered while eating her cereal "Lets just go" i said as sydney held my hand "Okay let's go then" Marsala said throwing her bowl in the sink. We walked out the door and got into stanley's car "Okay Y/N so Dina is mad like mad mad, so stay near us okay?" "Okay" i said sitting in sydney's lap. We made it to school and started to walk through the door of the building.

"You okay?" sydney asked looking at me "Yeah." i said looking down.

She grabbed my hand the rushed through the door to see all eyes on us some where whispering to their friends "Why are they looking at us?" Marsala asked looking at the crows of people. "I don't know?" Stanley said looking in front of him "Let's just get to class" sydney said "Yeah good idea" i said as we ran down the hall and bumped into........... Brad and Dina and her stupid friends "Oh what do we have here" Dina said looking at thee four of us "Well it looks like a bunch of brats that have no life" Brad said clutching his fist.

"Can you leave us alone?!" Sydney said as me and marsala crossed are arms " Oh wow sydney i thought you were my friend" Dina said as she pushed her people started to gather around. "OH, Y/N how's your dad?" She said as everyone say oooo or wow that was the final straw "DON'T . TALK . ABOUT. MY . DAD!" i said as i punched her in the face. Next thing i know I'm on top of her beating her ass as brad tried to grab me off of her stanley punched him then they were fighting The minions jumped in and sydney and marsala started fighting them.

                                              ******

After the fight we got sent to the office we got suspended for 4 day's and I had a black eye and stanley had a busted lip and bruised cheek while sydney had scratches and marsala had hair all over her face and a bleeding nose. We walked out of the school to go home "Thanks guys" I said while looking at the road in-front of us "You know we have your back" Marsala said while they nodded "Always sydney said as she kissed my cheek "Yup" stanley said as we made it to are stop.

...................................................................................................................................

(ANNNNNNND CUT)

(So that's it i hope you like this chapter sorry for not posting in 3 days i was not at my best state to post and thank for the 100+ followers bye love you guysss) 

(570 Words)