the night 11

("Oh um-I was dreaming about you-" I said embarrassed "OH-um-" she said lost for words. "Sorry if I made you uncomfortable," I said looking down "Hey look it's fine," She said lifting my chin then she kissed me I kissed back.)

As we kissed it started to get heated she pushed me down on the bed with our lips not disconnecting. She got on top of me as I felt her hands rub up and down my body we back apart she laid her forehead on mine as we look into each other eyes. "I-I love you and I thought that we could go on a date after school tomorrow." She said  "I-I love you too and I would love to go on a date with you," I said looking her straight in her eyes. "Grate I thought you would hate me for what happened today," Sydney said  "I know you were just trying to protect me"   "I still could have controlled myself better," she said cuddling me "It's ok," I said as I start to rub her hair as we fall to sleep.

(ANNNNNNND CUT)

(This one was just a fill-in chapter that's why it so short I only have to do 2 more chapters and this book will be done :( But when this book is done you can read:https://www.wattpad.com/story/276572834-ag-mcdaniel-x-oc-reader I love you guys byeee)

(226 Words)