The kiss 9

(I got out of the car to see my dad as I walked out and through some doors, we went to the basement of the hospital and there was my dad lying peacefully on a table "OMG-" I could not even speak as I cried and ran to him then everything went black.)

(Y/N POV)

I wake up to see I was in a hospital bed *What happened* I thought as a headache hit me. "Ugh," I said out loud. I looked around and saw a window with no blinds and a small gray couch. "Oh you're awake," a doctor said as he walked through the doors "yeah- um sir can you tell me what happened?".

"Oh well you passed out while seeing your deceased father and hit your head pretty hard," the doctor said ''I feel my face to see that my bandage is off my eye "my bandage-" "oh well you don't need that anymore". I stand there with my hand on my eye. I can't believe I'm blind in this eye. I test it out by covering one hand on my working eye to only see darkness.

"Well do you have a person to pick you up like a mom, friend?" you could hear the worry in his voice "I-I have a friend," I said stuttering. "Okay well your phone is right there," He said pointing at my phone on the side table "Thank you sir" I replied as he turned around and left out the door. I picked up my phone and called Marsala.

(Marsala POV)

I was talking to Sydney telling her how Y/N did love her then my phone started ringing I looked down to see it was Y/N. Stanley and Sydney rushed to the phone. I picked it up and answered "hello Y/N!" I said "Oh hello Marsala I need yall to pick me up from the hospital," Y/N said I could hear the sadness in her voice. "Um sure just tell me the address and we will be there." I replied "um ok it's Oka metal #$^*^," she said, "ok we're coming".

(Sydney POV)

As Marsala was on the phone all I could think about was if she was okay I mean I killed her father. I looked at Stanley as she nodded his head. Once Marsala was off the phone we Pratley ran out of her basement to go to the car "what's the address?" Stanley asked Marsala "Ummm Oka metal #$*^*'' Okay" he said as she started the car.

(Time skip 20 mins)

We pulled up to the hospital to see her on the bench next to the hospital with her head down. I got out of the car and ran to her "Are you okay, I'm sorry I didn't mean it!" I said as I hugged her tightly not expecting her to hug back but she did and cried badly. I picked her up and carried her into the car.

(Stanley POV)

As we made it to the hospital Sydney ran out of the car without closing the door and hugged Y/N. "She really likes her" Marsala said looking at the two of them "Yeah she does.." She picked up Y/N and brought her in as she sat on her lap and back facing us. I started the car "I'm so sorry for your loss Y/N" i said looking at her in the revue mirror "I-It's o-okay' she said ."Look bae it okay you can stay my place we have an extra empty room my parents already said you could move in if it was okay with you" Marsala said turning in her seat to look at Y/N.

(Y/N POV)

As marsala was talking about me moving in I was only thinking about the fact that I'm going to have to move and that I'm on Sydney's lap "So what do you say Y/N?". "Umm sure plus I-it will be cool" I said "Okay great" she said looking at me .

(Time skip once they get to her house)

We had to stop at my house to get my stuff from there, and there where still cops like around 3 cops as we got out the car a cop stopped us "Who are you?" he asked me and my friends "Umm I'm Y/N this is my house I'm trying to get my stuff out" I said  "Oh okay you and your friends can pass" he said lifting the caution tape We walked under and went into my room "okay so where do we start" Stanley asked "well I don't have a lot of stuff the main thing is to get my clothes I boxes in my closet so marsala you start on that and Stanley you can take down my dresser and  bed frame me and Sydney will work on my decor." I said directing everyone then we all got to work.

(Time skip an hour)

Stanley and marsala took my bed frame into the car so only me and Sydney where in my room getting the las of the decor "Hey look I'm sorry I did not mean-" "Hey look it okay I know you where just trying to protect me" I said looking at her ."Y/N I have to tell you something it might not be the right time but I have to tell you or like show you" she said getting very close "What is it-" she KISSED ME  like on THE LIPS of course I kissed her back are lip moved in sync then we pulled away. "Wow" was all I could say "Y/N I like you" Sydney said while holding my face "I-I like you too" I said then are names got called...

(ANNNNNND CUT)

(So they FINALLY kiss what do you think i hope you like this book have a nice day :))))) )

(956 Words)