Katsuki

CW: orgasm denial

You were a hardworking woman. Always took care of your business in a timely fashion, never took shit from no one. And you knew how to tame people.

Thats what Bakugo liked about you. You knew how to deal with his attitude, something other women and men couldnt do. Or at least didnt try to.

There were rules in your relationship, sometimes Bakugo would try to sneak and break the rules.

So, it was no surprise when you came home from work, tired and not in the mood to deal with any more bullshit: Bakugo was in the room, on the bed, almost at his climax. It was really a sight for sore eyes; literally.

His face red to the tips of his ears, breath shaky, and moaning your name. He wasnt stimulating anything else but his dick so that was kind of boring but still punishable.

"Mhm. Again?" Your voice low.

His eyes met yours with a fearful but lustful gaze. Almost laughable, he always thought it was funny seeing you mad, he loved being caught and punished.

He was your little pain slut. And he knew it.

"I couldnt wait any longer. You were taking too long." Bakugo's leg cocked up almost hiding himself. To no avail, obviously.

You walked over to the drawer with all of the toys and grabbed a buttplug.

"Wipe that smirk off of your face before I do." It came out meaner than expected.

He sat up legs in position, you walked in between his legs and put the plug in while keeping eye contact.

He let out a whine, involuntarily grinding to get some friction. "Uh-uh, youre going to suffer even more tonight."

You walked away while Bakugo was waiting for what you were going to do next.

You unbuttoned your work shirt and grabbed a t-shirt and some underwear. "If I come back, and you havent came yet, I wont punish you." You walked into the bathroom to shower.

~~

Bakugo tried so hard not to rock his hip back and forth, it took everything in him not to remove the cold metal buttplug. "Damn it. Shes taking longer on purpose."

Bakugo kept cursing under his breath, sat there with his legs crossed watching a movie. He couldnt take it anymore, he was so close to cumming, too close.

~~
when you opened the door you saw katsuki laying back panting.

"you actually held out?" you put your clothes in the dirty clothes hamper.

he didn't look at you, "let me come."

"go ahead."

and he came, too much in your opinion.

"jeez. were you backed up?" you gave him some wipes and sat down next to him.

katsuki grabbed the wipes, "yeah. problem?" and he pulled out the plug.

"nope."