Chisaki

CW: dressing up and vibrating booty plug
~~~

chisaki, he was very...stand-offish.

like to the point where it was unbelievable how you ended up together. married at that.
~~~
"kai! i'm home!! and i brought you something~" you said kind of prancing to the bedroom.

you opened the door to find kai sitting wrapped in a blanket. like a child straight out of the shower.

setting your bags down you walked over to kai, "aww. you look adorable."

he scrunched his nose which didn't help him.

"pretty baby" you kissed his forehead.

he melted in your hands, a completely different demeanor from when he was at work.

"what did you buy me?" he looked over at the pink bag you brought in.

"oh nothing just something fun" you walked over and sat the bag down in front of him.

at this point you realized: kai was in fact not wrapped in a blanket, but a towel and was completely naked.

"kai?"

"what?"

"how long have you been sitting here?"

he shrugged his shoulders while looking through the bag.

he pulled out everything meticulously inspecting it.

"i'm not wearing any of this." he looked almost disappointed.

"but babe! we never do anything fun!" you said kind of pouting.

kai just stared then exhaled, "is this going to make you happy?"

you nodded.

he got up and put the surprise on.

after about 15 minutes, he walked out and stood in the door way like a wet cat.

"y/n chisaki" you turned around and looked at him in awe.

"wow! you look so good, kai"

he just stood there kind of covering himself.

the skirt of the dress was frilly enough to cover him but ya know.

he walked over to the bed and plopped down onto the bed. his feet kind of swinging.

"now for the rest of it." you grabbed a pair of cat ears and a tail plug from a smaller bag.

kai scooted away from you. "no. you are not putting that on me."

"okay." you walked around to the other side and sat it down.

you walked behind him with the ears in hand and quickly put them on him.

"i won't put the tail in if you don't complain!" you laid next to him as he looked at you mad, mad as hell.

kai huffed and laid back in the bed. "you promise?"

you smiled and nodded.

kai kind of wanted to know what it would feel like to have a tail plug in, he wasn't surprised that you brought something new but this was next level for him.

he wasn't really into "butt stuff".

"y/n?" kai turned back to find you nearly sleep.

"yes?"

"i change my mind."

you shot up in excitement, "really?"

he nodded.

you were screaming in joy internally.

as you grabbed the tail plug, kai sat next to you. he laid on your lap with his legs spread, exposing himself.

you inserted the plug slowly, seeing kai's face change from stoic to flustered was quite fun.

he grabbed onto your shoulders to adjust to the plug.

"there is one catch though." you grabbed a red controller. "it's a vibrating tail."

he widened his eyes, and gripped onto your shoulders tighter.

you pressed the first setting, "i'll go slow."

kai's hips bucked at the sudden sensation through his lower half.

you could feel he wasn't wearing underwear so this was going to be even more interesting.

"higher." kai whispered, his head low and eyes desperate.

you pressed the 3rd setting, kai's hips bucking again, this time harder.

he was starting to breath heavy, mouth hanging slightly open, his arms started to flex, making his tattoo move a little bit.

"sexy." you grabbed onto kai's left thigh and trailed up.

for his short stature, he was pretty muscular. his thighs were flexed, he looked like a god sometimes.

you smacked his ass as you turned it to the 5th setting, kai's head now hung back, some pieces of hair sticking to his forehead, and his golden eyes dilated.

the vibrations were hitting his prostate, making him leak pre all over the bottom of the skirt.

"you're gonna make a mess of the skirt, babe." you moved the skirt to reveal his leaking cock.

short men do be packin' tho- back to the story.

you moved the vibrator around a little with your thigh, making kai moved into the crook of your neck.

he looked hot; whiny and moaning quietly in your ear.

"let me come." kai said in between moans.

he definitely wasn't asking, and you weren't going to make him since you already had him in a maid dress.

you stroked his cock and switched the vibrator from the forth and fifth setting until he came.

riding out his orgasm, he stayed in the crook of your neck with his hands around your waist.

you rubbed his lower back knowing he was definitely going to get you back for this.

"maybe we can try this-" you started but kai quickly cut you off. "no."

"damn." you cradled him as he started falling asleep.

"wait you're not gonna clean up?" you looked around trying to find the wipes.

"they're in the drawer." he still had his eyes closed.

you grabbed the wipes and cleaned him off. laying in the bed cradling him as he fell asleep.
~~~
i know this is VERY ooc for chisaki but i never said this was cannon so- haha