Tamaki

CW: pegging (again.), mommy kink unlocked. [ever get turned on by your on chapters? just me?]
~~~
it was movie night. nothing about tonight was different from any other friday.

except tamaki looked a lot more anxious then usual.

"tamaki? you okay honey?" you said looking over at him, which to your surprise he had moved away from you.

he nodded his head and crossed his legs.

you moved closer to him and could hear that he was breathing heavy and his heart was beating faster then normal.

"you sure?"

"yeah." he said kind of flatly but still shaky.

"okay.." you said backing away and going back to watching the movie.

"m-mommy.." you almost choked on your drink.

"what?" you looked at him bewildered, he met your eyes.

he was completely red. but not a regret in his eyes.

"you heard me. mommy." he was now facing you completely. with a slight smirk on his face.

"yes i did hear you. now what do you want?" you said resting your arm against the back of the couch.

tamaki climbed over to you laying on your chest. "i want you to fuck me."

you caressed his cheek. "is that so?"

he nodded.

"go get the lube and the strap. hurry before i change my mind."

he got up quickly and almost skipped to the bedroom.

~~

he came back with the lube and the biggest dildo you had.

"tamaki..." you said patting your lap. "...come on."

he sat the lube and dildo down on the coffee table and sat on your lap resting his arms around your shoulders.

you could see his hard cock through his shorts.

you rubbed him through his shorts with your thumb, "excited?"

he bit his lip at the sudden touch, "please touch me more"

"take off your shorts."

he did as he was told.

you placed your hands at his hips, and moved them forward. making him grind against you.

he started grinding by himself.

gripping his hips tighter, you forced him to stop.

"why'd you make me stop?" tamaki said liking more flushed then ever.

you kept eye contact, laying him on his back, "i'm going to fuck you. you asked me to, correct?"

he nodded in response.

"okay then." you grabbed the lube in one hand and pulled his boxers down with the other.

with lubed up fingers, you traced his entrance with your fingers, the cold sensation making tamaki shiver.

"ready?" tamaki was very hard at this point and was pleading silently.

you stuck a finger in causing tamaki to arch off of the couch. you used your hand to hold his hips down.

"h-haa.. that's cold.." tamaki looked at you.

"and you're warm." you said smirking as you stuck another finger in.

"ngh!" again tamaki cried out.

you pumped your fingers in and out of him to loosen him up.

you put the strap on and lubed it up as well.

positioning yourself to along with his entrance, tamaki whined.

"don't tease- HEY!" you shoved it all in before he could get smart.

"whoops." you bent down and kissed his nosed. "there, i'll go slow okay?"

you started thrusting in and out slowly so tamaki could get used to the length.

"faster, harder"

you granted his wishes.

you thrusted harder and faster, but nothing too hard to where he was in pain.

as you kept thrusting, all you could hear in the room were tamaki's moans and whimpers, your thighs slapping against his, and the sounds from his ass being fucked.

"just like that, just like that" you could tell he was getting close.

you leaned down in the crook of his neck, as you kept thrusting and hitting his prostate.

"fuck me! oh yes" tamaki held onto your neck and moaned into your ear.

as you thrusted for the last time, he came all over his stomach, in long spurts.

he could feel him shaking as he rode out his orgasm.

"fuck me so good, mommy" you chuckled as tamaki slurred his words.

you placed soft kissed on his neck and ear. "you're welcome, tamaki"

you laid there in the position knowing tamaki couldn't stand properly.