Sero

CW: bondage and slight overstimulation
~~~
of course sero was into bondage, it was basically his quirk.

so it came to no surprise when he asked you to tie him up during sex.

"aw come on. you know you won't hurt me." sero said as he followed you around the kitchen.

"i know, it's not that. but that's really random, sero."

"mi amor, please..." he begged, giving you a pouty face.

you rolled your eyes.

"fine. but that also means i get to do whatever i want."

he did a lil dancey dance and followed you to the room.

~~

after tying him up in shibari, which you even surprised yourself with, you laid him on the bed.

"i wasn't-" he shuffled around a little bit. "-expecting you to tie me up like this.." he let out a low and nervous chuckle.

"you did say you wanted me to tie you up."

"mhm yes i did, but i didn't know you knew how to tie shibari. but thats for another discussion." sero sat up a little on the head board.

you took your shirt and pants off, and got on top of him.

bending over in sero's face, kissing him, your soaked panties grazing his tip, causing him to moan into the kiss.

"mi amor..~" sero moaned, as you moved the seat of your panties to the side and slide down his hard and twitching cock.

"oh..fuck" you moaned almost bucking your hips forward. "you okay?"

you looked down at sero who had a fat ass smile on his face and his eyes rolled back and nearly closed.

"mhm hmm, but please don't such a tease!"

you grinded slowly now realizing you'll probably only chase after your own orgasm since you all the power.

sero let out moans and groans, and some "go faster"'s.

you moved your hips faster, almost bouncing and hit your g-spot. letting out a moan and hooking your arms around sero's neck.

feeling his cock twitch inside you. "you are so good to me, baby." you moaned in his ear.

"mi amor, i'm gonna cum, please let me come inside you" he twitched some more.

"wanna get me pregnant or something?"

rocking your hips forward again, he came, hard.

he let out a moan so loud it might as well been a scream.

"you came before i could even answer, sero." you clicked your tongue.

"i couldn't help it! mi amor i'm sorry"

"mhm." you still hadn't came yet so you started rocking your hips back and forth again hitting your g-spot more then last time. 

"mi amor that hurts, please-" sero pleaded.

you ignored him, as you continued to hit your sweet spot.

without warning, you both came at the same time.

"that hurt.." sero finally met your eyes.

"too bad."

you laid on his chest.

"and to answer your question, yes i do want you to have my kids." sero said laughing.

you almost choked on your spit.

"dude."

"sorry."